South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)

Roy Dillard

On 8/13/2021 at 10:36 AM, Roy Dillard said:

I went ahead and created us a website for our game next Friday. I will give this mcintyre man a break cause he was hired after Murphy collected surveys. One of the assistant coaches up there should have not been so lazy and filled out Murphys survey. This mcintyre man coached with that Morson man that beat Grider so he knows how to beat our boys.  You think im joking but im not.

Thanks RD fer creating this season opening website. OP & cousin Lester hunted fer you a spell a the 1 quarter Fueding in Finley. The Pirates appear undersized but played a HEEP of players. O looked sharp at times, D showed spunk. 

10 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Got that right, can't get the tithe money for the professional when you are getting your eyes beat shut.  Yep, rekon so!

The Professional got his retirement & don’t need tithes. Liars table claim he’d coach fer nothing to get the job. BTW, Did you Fellers EVER pay tithes owed to P? AND SOS? Asking fer RD

Edited by OLD PIRATE

12 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

The Professional got his retirement & don’t need tithes. BTW, Did you Fellers EVER pay tithes owed to P? AND SOS? Asking fer RD

Not sure, apparently there was no hard feelings since he came back to jasper.  If someone owed me money it would be hard for me to come back to that company I would think.  Tithes to them don't compare to what the new coach asked for.  We can't keep up with the joneses.......get it.  Good luck to the pirates.  Better win that first one or you will be staring 0-2 right in the eye.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Got that right, can't get the tithe money for the professional when you are getting your eyes beat shut.  Yep, rekon so!

We can get you and @BIGPURPLEMACHINE some Pirate attire seems yall are more concerned with Sp than your own programs

As you stated sp has dominated Jasper Jailhouse High for the last 15-20 years. Do you really think it would be a different outcome with Jones? You all should be happy he ended the series. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

We can get you and @BIGPURPLEMACHINE some Pirate attire seems yall are more concerned with Sp than your own programs

As you stated sp has dominated Jasper Jailhouse High for the last 15-20 years. Do you really think it would be a different outcome with Jones? You all should be happy he ended the series. 

It hasn't set in at Jasper that nobody else in the county cares anymore. Its all about about mind over matter.  We don't mind because they don't matter.

What kind of mess is this? Me and Wendy was up here in Battle Creek fishing and that tower man calls me and tells me that my good buddy bpm has got the jailhouse fellars out of hibernation and feuding.  Bpm to answer your question last year the first matchup was canceled three hours before kickoff and then jailhouse high could have rescheduled two weeks later but declined.  That Jones man has kicked them to the curb this year.  You think im joking but im not.

25 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Me and Wendy was up here in Battle Creek fishing and that tower man calls me and tells me that my good buddy bpm has got the jailhouse fellars out of hibernation and feuding.  Bpm to answer your question last year the first matchup was canceled three hours before kickoff and then jailhouse high could have rescheduled two weeks later but declined.  That Jones man has kicked them to the curb this year.  You think im joking but im not.

Daggummit Roy don't be telling where you are. That dang bpm will be headed your way.

• Sequatchie changed the title to South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)