South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)

Roy Dillard

39 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

If TheAmbassador were to chime in, I'd think he'd say our ceiling is 8-2 with our floor being 4-6 to 5-5.   

Yes, there's gonna be several regular season losses.  Just how many is yet to be determined.  A lot of things to factor in, a lot of unknowns.  All we can do is focus one game at a time. 

We need to realize the regular season is gonna be tougher than we've had in a very long long time or even ever.  The regular season schedule was put together for the purpose of readiness and preparedness for the post season.  

As Pirates, let's remember this.  Let's not get discouraged by an out of region regular season record.  Instead, let's promise each other that we'll face adversity together,  as a team.   Promise each other we have each other's back.  When we get knocked down let's help each other back up.  Dust our rear ends off and keep working.  

Keep working is my motto this year. 

It starts against Sequatchie County.  

As a fan, I promise to be there each and every week, the Good Lord willing.

G0 PIRATES!!

Well said ST. With Bass's new view :lol:, he should be able to give us some deep perspective.

As always, good to see ya again Saturday at the Jamboree.

Edited by piratetom
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, rlh said:

I hope they do better snapping the ball in a real game.

Did you make it to the jamboree?  It starts with the snap, and you are right, it was very bad at times.   In FG/XP statistics does a bad snap count as an attempt and miss?  That will stink for our kicker.  Luckily he was 2/2 on XP’s and 1/1 on FG for the jamboree, even with the bad snaps.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Did you make it to the jamboree?  It starts with the snap, and you are right, it was very bad at times.   In FG/XP statistics does a bad snap count as an attempt and miss?  That will stink for our kicker.  Luckily he was 2/2 on XP’s and 1/1 on FG for the jamboree, even with the bad snaps.   

I was able to watch a live stream. 

• Like 1

It's just plain unacceptable not to be able to find someone that can center the ball on kick's. I mean even it's a 130 pound freshman.  Cmon man!!! We've got maybe the best kicker that SP might ever have and to not give him someone that can center ball like your supposed to is not going to cut it. 

1 hour ago, sportman said:

It's just plain unacceptable not to be able to find someone that can center the ball on kick's. I mean even it's a 130 pound freshman.  Cmon man!!! We've got maybe the best kicker that SP might ever have and to not give him someone that can center ball like your supposed to is not going to cut it. 

Definitely the best kicker.  He will be one of the top in the country before he is done.  Great kid as well.

• Sequatchie changed the title to South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)