Boyd Buchanan @ Greenback

orngnblk

On 8/13/2021 at 6:18 PM, orngnblk said:

Nice to see this one renewed!I dont expect much interest but these two traditionally good teams deserve a thread.After this game we should have a little better handle on where we are right now.

Boyd will be the heavy favorite for sure.We have 27 players that dressed for the last scrimmage and one of our best on the sidelines for at least one more week.We have 3 Srs 2 linemen and a QB/RB,3 Jrs also I believe.16 Sophs that have a ton of talent but young.The 3 Srs are very good players and should show great leadership to these young players this year and maybe by midseason will hit our stride if we stay healthy.After rewatching the Meigs scrimmage one this is certain our kids will hit you,we have a ways to go on offense but that's what practice and out of region games are for!Boyd kicks off a gauntlet of a tough schedule,if we stay healthy these game should help us tremendously.Dont know what Boyd brings to the table this year but had success last year.

Reaction tell us about your boys!

Kees by fiddy! lol no but really good luck to you guys!

8 minutes ago, Firepit said:

How good is Greenback's kicking game this season?

Heard yesterday we had a soccer player that can kick VERY good.Our kicker from last year quit before the season so this is a great addition.I cant comment until I see him in live action but I do know they have high expectations for him.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Kees by fiddy! lol no but really good luck to you guys!

Thanks ole buddy we are gonna need a little this year.

I will say after watching some video of the Jamboree our line play has really improved since the Meigs scrimmage!Seen players moving kids and getting to the second level and sealing Backers.I know Heritage is in no ways Meigs County but our boys looked improved.Hopefully that IS the case and we can give Boyd a run for their money Fri night!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thanks ole buddy we are gonna need a little this year.

I will say after watching some video of the Jamboree our line play has really improved since the Meigs scrimmage!Seen players moving kids and getting to the second level and sealing Backers.I know Heritage is in no ways Meigs County but our boys looked improved.Hopefully that IS the case and we can give Boyd a run for their money Fri night!

From what I've gathered if you can stop that rb you have a good chance to win the game. Easier said than done though. Hope you guys pull it out O&B