WEEK 2: Powell @ Maryville

keepitmoving

4 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

You know your team has left an impression when half the  game thread is about them in a game they're not even involved in

Oh, like when a poster from Oak Ridge comes on a thread not involving the Wildcats to remind Oakland of the time they were ahead 28 - 0 only to lose to VictORy City Wildcats in overtime. The Patriots sure left a deep impression on the field when OR smushed then on OHS point after attempt in OT....sorry, i just wanted to talk trash a lit bit. Go Maryville crunch Powell then storm the State in 6-A

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Oh, like when a poster from Oak Ridge comes on a thread not involving the Wildcats to remind Oakland of the time they were ahead 28 - 0 only to lose to VictORy City Wildcats in overtime. The Patriots sure left a deep impression on the field when OR smushed then on OHS point after attempt in OT....sorry, i just wanted to talk trash a lit bit. Go Maryville crunch Powell then storm the State in 6-A

They sure don't like to mention what happened in 88-89 or 98 though.........

20 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Counting on it

I've mentioned to you before how Coach Harris and are pretty good friends. We message each other quite a bit up until that week then go "radio silent" leading up to the game. Hopefully this year is no different... lol

I'm not sure if they'll televise this game in the Mid State, but best believe you guys will find some time to watch it somehow :D

Edited by JSamson7

1 hour ago, JSamson7 said:

I've mentioned to you before how Coach Harris and are pretty good friends. We message each other quite a bit up until that week then go "radio silent" leading up to the game. Hopefully this year is no different... lol

I'm not sure if they'll televise this game in the Mid State, but best believe you guys will find some time to watch it somehow :D

Probably plenty of streaming options. Usually the only time I watch Maryville is when they face off against Alcoa. At this point, both coaching staffs probably know each other better than they do their own region