GreenEville vs Elizabethton

KEV-O

22 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Remind me. When have you ever picked us? LOL

Seriously. It’s gonna be a tough game. I felt VERY confident last year for game. Nervous as heck this time….

Actually I will pick Elizabethton on every other game on the schedule, it's just that this year it seems the GREENE is the better team.    But we shall see tomorrow...    BTW, you guys are going to beat the daylights out of us next week but we will go down swinging!

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 3:55 PM, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Can you read??  Take a look at his screen name Karen.  Relax,  he isn’t an Elizabethton fan and I doubt he will regret anything.

Yeah it says F3 so I know he ain't from Alcoa... It's not like he has a posting history so he is likely a pot stirrer. Hard not to make that assumption, Ken

I think Elizabethtown is going to try and blitz a lot tonight. To try and disrupt the flow of Greeneville's offense. I don't think they want to give GHS to much Time to find those wide receivers. If they do it's a long night. So ghs will have to game plan to face pressure. On the other side of the Ball. I think ghs will have to secure the edge's and not let  Rollins get to the outside if he Gets outside that spell's trouble for GHS they must contain him in the pocket. And know where Jake Roberts is at all Time's. This is a game I expect a few trick plays could be possible from elizabethton I don't think Witten runs many in game's he knows he has Superior talent. But in game's like this that is pretty 50/50 I think he might Just try and bring out a few. GHS needs to countine to throw the ball to Gudger out of the backfield as much as they can. Because it stretches the defense really thin to have to worry about coverage on him. When you have the 4 wide outs that you have to worry about covering

37 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

I think Elizabethtown is going to try and blitz a lot tonight. To try and disrupt the flow of Greeneville's offense. I don't think they want to give GHS to much Time to find those wide receivers. If they do it's a long night. So ghs will have to game plan to face pressure. On the other side of the Ball. I think ghs will have to secure the edge's and not let  Rollins get to the outside if he Gets outside that spell's trouble for GHS they must contain him in the pocket. And know where Jake Roberts is at all Time's. This is a game I expect a few trick plays could be possible from elizabethton I don't think Witten runs many in game's he knows he has Superior talent. But in game's like this that is pretty 50/50 I think he might Just try and bring out a few. GHS needs to countine to throw the ball to Gudger out of the backfield as much as they can. Because it stretches the defense really thin to have to worry about coverage on him. When you have the 4 wide outs that you have to worry about covering

You know the game pretty well.I hope we are looking for the easy stuff like an onside kick and dang sure the fake punt if they only need a few yards { anywhere on the field }. Both teams have great coaches and you have to look for anything like a double pass that burns the defensive backs.So every player has to be aware of his assignment on the field and not get caught out of position,like an end or linebacker who has containment on a reverse.Also,It is hard for any QB to find a target when they are on the run,so I also look for some quick options like the pass to a back  or a fast pattern by a wideout,plus maybe  a draw or two from the Devils that timed right could bust for a big gain.Go devils

• Like 1