TC at Macon

tcjacket13

10 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Hard to predict without knowing if TC will be at full strength. Are they anticipated to still have players out this week? Still never heard which 5 starters missed the ER game. 

One starter for sure will be back and 2 are probable. But I would be surprised if they all are held out against Macon because next week against Westy is more important than the Macon game. Doesn't matter if they play or not if TC doesn't clean up the 100 yards+ of penalties Macon will blow TC out like they did a few years ago. 

13 hours ago, RTD said:

One starter for sure will be back and 2 are probable. But I would be surprised if they all are held out against Macon because next week against Westy is more important than the Macon game. Doesn't matter if they play or not if TC doesn't clean up the 100 yards+ of penalties Macon will blow TC out like they did a few years ago. 

Macon will not blow tc out. Macon has a chance but by far no blowout.

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Not In favor of resting starters if they are healthy. Let’s win every game esp against an old rival like macon.  Can’t play scared. 

Im in favor because if westy happens to beat TC but TC beats watertown it will come down to wins and losses to see who wins the region. So rest your starters

Edited by Mr. Postman1

5 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Not In favor of resting starters if they are healthy. Let’s win every game esp against an old rival like macon.  Can’t play scared. 

100% agree...that's always been the TC way. You play EVERY game to win, and destroy your opponent. So...if that doesn't happen? Well I reckon times are a changing!

All this talk about.. well it's a non region game, so it doesn't matter. Nah man, that's not the TC I knew. Those young men need to get some nasty in em...pride. Of course I am from old school JBS and CS era but yeah....we need some nasty!

• CoachT locked this topic