UC At Gibson County. Can the Tornadoes Keep Their Streak Against the Pioneers

BigSwoShow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tornadoes will clean up the mistakes from last week and come out hitting on all cylinders. O-Line will continue to dominate and the backs will run hard. The defense will continue what they started in the second half against TCA and contain and hit hard. I don’t make predictions but I hope for a great game by the Tornadoes and a injury free game on both sides. Go Tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

I feel like union city has a solid team. Won’t see them having any stiff competition until Ripley, Westview, and Huntington show up. Even then they may win 2/3. Which is still good

Thanks, we just take it a game at a time. Those three games will definitely be the toughest ones, but UC is ready for War and will give it there all. Good group of kids.

11 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Gibson County is young and very thin. Union City will beat us by 3-4 TD’s and that may be being nice. We don’t have the talent we had the last few years to be competitive like we have been with Union City.

Y’all have some good athletes. We don’t look past anyone. We will prepare for the Pioneers like we prepare for every game. Look forward to a good injury free game.