So the ship lost it's captain????

CougarDadx2

4 hours ago, Geno said:

Wrong!! I don't like it at all! Actually I hated it! But at the end of the Day after the smoke Clears I've been Friends with Chris for 40+ years and as a real Friend I do have his back! Even if I don't like his decision! Thats what Friends do

You need to have the kids and communities back.Your boy should have had the stones to at least finish the season.You haven't had that many games this year so all the he did this and he did that is a load of hot steamy poop.Grey cup.lmoa this is high school.

All these people saying he should have stayed ! It's Coach T BS. Who wouldn't go for hundreds of thousands of Dollars? I either see some liars or idiots. No need to beat a dead Horse. This Team will play Peabody for the Championship unless Covid hits the Team again. Hopefully the rumors I hear about changing back to Wing T is just rumors. 

14 minutes ago, Geno said:

All these people saying he should have stayed ! It's Coach T BS. Who wouldn't go for hundreds of thousands of Dollars? I either see some liars or idiots. No need to beat a dead Horse. This Team will play Peabody for the Championship unless Covid hits the Team again. Hopefully the rumors I hear about changing back to Wing T is just rumors. 

Geno let me ask you a question.  That Jones man told that Hargis man six months ago that this was his dream job and he has been preparing 30 years for this.  The salary didnt drastically change after he was hired by that Bible man.  You are full of mess.  Maybe its too cold in Toronto for mildew to get on the goalpost.  You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1