Milan at Huntingdon

TheLongestYard

5 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

.its amazing how you Gibson Co schools claim to hate each other, but will gang up together to trash the Mustangs. I love it! Looking forward to welcoming the Milan Dung Eaters to Paul Ward Stadium and the magic carpet ride Friday night. General consensus seems to be that our big ole slow kids don't have much of a chance. Only thing I can promise you is the pads will be popping.

That’s just wrong. I wouldn’t call your kids slow. I know Huntingdung people ain’t very smart but you should never call a child slow. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That’s just wrong. I wouldn’t call your kids slow. I know Huntingdung people ain’t very smart but you should never call a child slow. 

BPM do I need to get Roy or Tide 21 on this Croppy fella, he called y’all Dung eaters, does that mean you eat folks from Huntingdung? Prides confused ! I thought we was buddies now I find out you might be eating inbred trash !!!!!  When they offered  you a hairy big girl  that’s only 1 first cousin inbred  and covered in Meth sprinkles did you fall for it ?

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

BPM do I need to get Roy or Tide 21 on this Croppy fella, he called y’all Dung eaters, does that mean you eat folks from Huntingdung? Prides confused ! I thought we was buddies now I find out you might be eating inbred trash !!!!!  When they offered  you a hairy big girl  that’s only 1 first cousin inbred  and covered in Meth sprinkles did you fall for it ?

Lol. 

This game is a rivalry game obviously, so anything could happen. Injuries or not, 4A Milan is a formidable team that won't be taken lightly. While I definitely feel better than I did a few weeks ago, after a huge win over Riverside, I would stop short of calling the Mustangs the favorites in this one.

It's no secret what Huntingdon's game plan is. What does Milan's offense look like this year? 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Croppy don’t want nun   I don’t want to get the old timer wound up and him take it out on the players Friday and give them a cussing 

1 hour ago, sportsnutz said:

This game is a rivalry game obviously, so anything could happen. Injuries or not, 4A Milan is a formidable team that won't be taken lightly. While I definitely feel better than I did a few weeks ago, after a huge win over Riverside, I would stop short of calling the Mustangs the favorites in this one.

It's no secret what Huntingdon's game plan is. What does Milan's offense look like this year? 

The same as last year. They don’t have a big back like they did last year but carr and spinks are faster than what they had last year 

1 hour ago, sportsnutz said:

Huntingdung is the favorite in this one. I promise you.