Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

4 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Ok hear is my take. Being at the creek bank TC has to be the favorite. I think Gville defense is pretty stout and this will be an old fashioned beat em up football game. For giggles I am saying TC -6 O/U 33.5....what do you think about the line?

Makes more sense than 86% of the posts on here.

59 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

It's good to be back from the ranch.  I've had this one marked on the calendar for awhile.  These 2 teams are playing some good hard-nose football.  The LB play from both teams is on another level.  I will say this, I think playing on the Creekbank will make the difference.  I say TC-27 Gordonsville-14.  

I bet crap gets deep on the ranch! 

15 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Ok hear is my take. Being at the creek bank TC has to be the favorite. I think Gville defense is pretty stout and this will be an old fashioned beat em up football game. For giggles I am saying TC -6 O/U 33.5....what do you think about the line?

Give me the under if TC comes out in their new "Jets" spread offense. 

17 hours ago, TCRadio said:

It was a joke dude and it’s mind blowing that people will literally say that we are one of the best programs in the state and it’s proven time after time, but we work things to our favor, what did we have to gain by dodging Upperman? If you can give me a legitimate answer (not a, well they would have whipped y’all or y’all just want to be undefeated) on what we gained I’ll drop it and say you’re right, so what did we gain? Undefeated? Does that matter? 

you gained an L NOT BEING THERE! AND ill shut up for now im afraid me talking might make the scoreboard mysteriously go out during a game again and i could go on.and on and on all day. Try me i got more and more but of course it would be denied.