Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

21 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

TC is 7-1 not 7-0. Need to correct the schedule.  A forfeit is a loss. There’s a reason why Upperman’s schedule reflects a win over Trousdale.  Let’s man up over there in Jacket Country and accept the fact you dodged the beat down that was going to happen on your home field. 

Ya ll beat watertown by 8 point u aint that good 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Good win by the jackets. 

claiborne is a stud and likely the difference as a gordy poster noted above. The team fought hard. Both teams did. 

A little disappointed though that this seemed to be a bit a throwback game to the last two seasons for a B Satt team. Too many mistakes. Holding, false starts, off sides, personal fouls.  Bad snap that was fumbled and gifted gordy a TD. They later returned the favor deep in their own territory. But seemed like jackets were playing a little cleaner this year until last night. Still too many penalties in some earlier games but seemed to be worse last night. 

good win.  Need to play cleaner against Watertown.  

I agree with you. I thought the jackets had turned the corner in the last weeks. We seem to get stronger as the season goes. But last night felt like a week 1 game to me. gordy seemed to want it more than we did. They wanted to flip in our end zone. 

We have got to quit giving penalty yards to other teams and get the injury bug gone. Lots of playing left. 

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

TC is 7-1 not 7-0. Need to correct the schedule.  A forfeit is a loss. There’s a reason why Upperman’s schedule reflects a win over Trousdale.  Let’s man up over there in Jacket Country and accept the fact you dodged the beat down that was going to happen on your home field. 

You out of tissues yet?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Why do I need tissues? Y’all  too scared to play us so you forfeited. Y’all need some baby wipes, clean that yellow off of your backside. 

You're a worn out joke. Your posts are cut & paste. Same crap over & over. Grab a life, dude. Troll somewhere else.