Gordonsville @ Trousdale

croz6110

2 hours ago, Grunt said:

You're a worn out joke. Your posts are cut & paste. Same crap over & over. Grab a life, dude. Troll somewhere else.

Cut and paste?  Nah just responding to your attempt to discredit me brother. Its ok for you to say something like that to me but you get offended when it’s given back to you?  I’m just stating facts. Y’all forfeited the game and you know it. I’ll give TC credit where it’s due they have an outstanding football program with some of the best athletes around middle Tennessee regardless of classification. But you’re wrong on this one. 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Cut and paste?  Nah just responding to your attempt to discredit me brother. Its ok for you to say something like that to me but you get offended when it’s given back to you?  I’m just stating facts. Y’all forfeited the game and you know it. I’ll give TC credit where it’s due they have an outstanding football program with some of the best athletes around middle Tennessee regardless of classification. But you’re wrong on this one. 

:popcorneater::popcorneater::)

4 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Why do I need tissues? Y’all  too scared to play us so you forfeited. Y’all need some baby wipes, clean that yellow off of your backside. 

Look, we get it. The “Upper Cumberland” hasn’t had much to brag about in the football department. That 2005 state championship by Livingston and, well, that’s it. You could throw in some pee wee and middle school “championships” I suppose. If a Covid loss for TC mends your damaged football psyche, I’m all for it. Put that banner on the scoreboard. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Look, we get it. The “Upper Cumberland” hasn’t had much to brag about in the football department. That 2005 state championship by Livingston and, well, that’s it. You could throw in some pee wee and middle school “championships” I suppose. If a Covid loss for TC mends your damaged football psyche, I’m all for it. Put that banner on the scoreboard. 

Thanks sounds good. You’re right we haven’t had a great deal of success on the grid iron but we are getting better. Now on the hardwood that’s another story. TC is our homecoming game in that setting ;)

I saw that picture on Facebook. That doesn't concern me that much as I'm sure Gville got away with some holds as well. However, I think most will agree that you have to call that when it's that close to the play.

The biggest call I had an issue with was the roughing the passer. I feel that wouldn't have been called 99% of the time. Either way though, you have to play so that a few calls don't cause you to lose.

In talking to some folks, it seems that TC was up for this game more than they had been all year and their coaching staff did some things that hadn't been seen on film. Kudos to them and their players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I saw that picture on Facebook. That doesn't concern me that much as I'm sure Gville got away with some holds as well. However, I think most will agree that you have to call that when it's that close to the play.

The biggest call I had an issue with was the roughing the passer. I feel that wouldn't have been called 99% of the time. Either way though, you have to play so that a few calls don't cause you to lose.

In talking to some folks, it seems that TC was up for this game more than they had been all year and their coaching staff did some things that hadn't been seen on film. Kudos to them and their players.

We both know there are calls not made & calls made that shouldn't have been. Part of football, especially H S .

Tigers played a heck of a game. Could have went either way. Nail biter, LOL. I said before the game. I'd take a 1 pt. W, and grin all the way home.

Good luck to your guys the rest of the season. Get another Gold ball.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I have seen more bogus roughing the passer calls this season than in any season in the past. Must have been a major talking point at the ref meetings this summer. Shoot it must be a major talking point at all levels... college and NFL can't touch the QB or they get penalized and ejected.

22 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

TC is 7-1 not 7-0. Need to correct the schedule.  A forfeit is a loss. There’s a reason why Upperman’s schedule reflects a win over Trousdale.  Let’s man up over there in Jacket Country and accept the fact you dodged the beat down that was going to happen on your home field. 

Actually I think the covid rule states that teams can count the win but the other team doesn't count it as a loss.