SP vs Austin East (Sly Stone & Easy gRider vs BeepBeep Mays)

Southtowner

South Pittsburg is coming off a tough loss on the road against Dade County.   This will be our homecoming game.  Can the Pirates regroup and defend The Beene?  Or will the RoadRunners come into town and spoil all the festivities?

Idk where Roy is today   I saw him at that Poston mans field last night still riding that Hollis mans horse.  

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Best 11 need to be on field the whole game. Offensive line needs to make adjustments in a bad way. We need quick developing pass plays and to get the ball to 28 as much as possible.  There are some big kids standing on the sidelines that could at least not do any worse than the current o line.  Hopefully we get a few back that were out last night. 

Edited by oneyewilly

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I would bet on the pirates on this one, unless the wheels just totally come off.  Ae is one of the worst teams in the knoxville area and Brainerd hammered them so I look for the pirates to right the ship this week.

Agree if the Pirates cant beat AE Pirate Tom may very well be right!

12 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Best 11 need to be on field the whole game. Offensive line needs to make adjustments in a bad way. We need quick developing pass plays and to get the ball to 28 as much as possible.  There are some big kids standing on the sidelines that could at least not do any worse than the current o line.  Hopefully we get a few back that were out last night. 

This is right!  Make the necessary adjustments.  It’s hard since we are middle of season, but something has to give.  The line does a great job at times but just not consistent enough.  I’d like to see a lot more of those sophomores that only play defense at LB or Secondary to get more involved on offense.  Our middle LB #25 I believe, is a beast.  I bet if given the job somewhere on the offensive line he will do just fine.  Both Hunters, Mount, both Kelley’s, Jackson, Allison, and Hill all need to be constantly involved on offense.  Let each of them have their shot and running or catching the ball.   We need Davis back because him and Huntley together play off each other and are a force as a tandem.  

At the end of the day, I really want to see DeDe Kelley rise up as the leader on this team.  I would like to see him rise from a very good high school back to an all around great player who can do it all, and most of all, who WANTS to do it all.  Don’t worry, those young me won’t give up like CCJ did.