Haywood @ south Gibson!!

Kruger77

24 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Radar shows the huge storm that canceled the Covington-Dyer Co. game will hit Medina in 14 minutes. 

Hope y’all are safe. With the wind and lightning coming, I wonder if that game can be played?

Right now they are still planning to play.  Kickoff is now scheduled for 7:30.

Edited by stacmot

Congrats to the Tomcats. Y'all have a great team. I kinda felt like the team that made the fewest mistakes would win the contest. The game was closer than the scoreboard says. SGC got inside the redzone 4 times and came up fruitless all the 4 times. I think is safe to say that Haywood has improved the defense!

I appreciate the sportsmanship, banter, and quality posters from Haywood. I wish yall nothing but luck moving on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

Congrats to the Tomcats. Y'all have a great team. I kinda felt like the team that made the fewest mistakes would win the contest. The game was closer than the scoreboard says. SGC got inside the redzone 4 times and came up fruitless all the 4 times. I think is safe to say that Haywood has improved the defense!

I appreciate the sportsmanship, banter, and quality posters from Haywood. I wish yall nothing but luck moving on. 

Good game Hornets! Y’all have a great team and continue to impress, we’ll see y’all again!

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

As i expected! SG can ball man I’m impressed!

glad we got a 14-0 lead at half! Lot of missed opportunities in the first half!

37 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Congratulations Tomcats!  You shut down SGC's triple option offense, and  you're the Region7-4A Champions.  Celebrate, but not for long.  We've got Covington coming to town Friday night.

Good game Hornets!

Congratulations on the Region title TomCats

• Thanks 1