Week 9 - Oak Ridge at Karns

CardinalGrey

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I hope you are wrong but I fear you are correct. 

I expect Oak Ridge to win as long as they don't turn it over a bunch and they don't give up big returns to Bishop.  He'll still likely get his 250 from scrimmage, but there's just not much else to go around him to help out.  

I don’t understand! You have got the second best player on the field in Jackson and you don’t put the ball in his hands? Sorry fellas but that just ain’t good coaching…. Call me what you want but I will stand by my statement.

and no, I don’t care that he is playing defense. This team reminds me of when Joe and company had Tee and got walked out in Round 1…. 

again…. OR is playing Karns…

39 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

I don’t understand! You have got the second best player on the field in Jackson and you don’t put the ball in his hands? Sorry fellas but that just ain’t good coaching…. Call me what you want but I will stand by my statement.

and no, I don’t care that he is playing defense. This team reminds me of when Joe and company had Tee and got walked out in Round 1…. 

Kendall's 1st step in much slower than the other 2 RB. Combine that with our OL making Karns' DL look like the 70's Steelers. Up the middle, no way. But a pitch to Kendall on the outside could be a beautiful thing.

OR/Walker Valley still breaks my heart.

Edited by OR nole

42 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Ive never seen a staff struggle more with how to run the ball.7 is a bulldozer with speed and would take a direct snap for first down every time there.We keep trying to run read option with a QB who dont know how.All we do is slow the play down for defense to hit our RB as he gets it.And how many times do we have to throw a pic in final min of a half before we teach our guys what we cant do.It cost us game vs SD and seems like we have done it at least 4 games this yr.Got lucky tonight