Week 9 - Oak Ridge at Karns

CardinalGrey

16 minutes ago, OR nole said:

Many times tonight I thought of using the term "football intelligence". The kids don't understand some of the basics. It appears they are not taught.

Personnel decisions have been questionable. The "hot mike" caught some comments questioning the same thing.

Spot on.I really wonder if they go over film and show guys this stuff.Do they go work on it at practice and demand they get it right.Im really starting to wonder what they do.At least practice is fun for the kids.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

From my understanding, negative.

darn... If any of our kids even think about missing days it's a no-no. The more games I've watched this year just makes me appreciate our coaches even more. Either everyone else just has some really bad coaches or ours are just that darn good.

Dang! We lost to Karns and the Beavers deserve a boat load of respect for winning. They could have quit down 21 - 7 but they came back and wore OR down in the second half. Nice job Karns.

All the talk about changing the Offense was just hot air.

Believe it or not but we will probably still make the playoffs.

We have got to stay behind this team because it is the only football team at Oak Ridge High School. Not much of a reason but it is all I got.

I am down but I will stand behind the team because of players like 13, 7, 33, 38 and  some others.

God, please let us not get killed by DB. I really hate Kingsport. Amen.

• Like 1