Trenton v Huntingdon

horse

1 hour ago, Archiewho said:

This is tough game to predict.  Both teams are well coached and winning on the road at Huntingdon is always a challenge.  While both teams have common opponents (Milan and Westview) those outcomes hardly predict how this will go because of how injury-plagued Milan became as the season progressed and also due to the fact that playing Westview is completely different than any other game.  

Good assessment

1 hour ago, Archiewho said:

This is tough game to predict.  Both teams are well coached and winning on the road at Huntingdon is always a challenge.  While both teams have common opponents (Milan and Westview) those outcomes hardly predict how this will go because of how injury-plagued Milan became as the season progressed and also due to the fact that playing Westview is completely different than any other game.  

Don’t mention we had injuries to Mustank posters. They’ll start crying. 

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Sure figured we would have some vocal Huntingdung posters ! Guess not ! I’m sure hoping we can all meet  up at the game, I would like to be able to describe y’all to BPM ! Curious if The Stangs are coming into this game healthy? 

Are they that confident or fearing a beat down?

16 minutes ago, Bulldog89 said:

Are they that confident or fearing a beat down?

From their past banter if they was confident we would be hearing it , loudly, I think by now most of them have realized the lines and linebackers Trenton has is a bit intimidating to say the least ! And we are very balanced on offense and have a stinging Defense, Stangs are a really good team,one dimensional true, but, that one dimension is great! I do believe there is many ways Peabody wins this and one way Huntingdon does !