West Rebulls headin two tha Blaick Whole

STARSNBARS

15 minutes ago, edwardblake said:

If it is so great being a Maryville fan why do you gloat when someone tries to show support and root for their own team? Is being a fan of a high school that wins 80% of its games not good enough to fill the hole inside of you? I was just trying to show some love for my Rebs. We may not beat Maryville but take your pride in beating a 5A school because Oakland will come back around to deal with garbage like you. 

Opinions vary. You made your predictions, I made mine.

Edited by JSamson7

Maybe Oakland should start playing their games in East TN. I think we got more fans in the Knoxville Area than in our own backyard.......

I hate to break it to most of the haters, but Maryville doesn't do anything crazy. You want to shut em up? Then beat em yourselves and quit invoking Oakland like you know a thing about the program

7 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Maybe Oakland should start playing their games in East TN. I think we got more fans in the Knoxville Area than in our own backyard.......

I hate to break it to most of the haters, but Maryville doesn't do anything crazy. You want to shut em up? Then beat em yourselves and quit invoking Oakland like you know a thing about the program

We know all about what you all do in Rutherford County, sir. Believe me! I am starting to wonder if you even know.

1 hour ago, edwardblake said:

If it is so great being a Maryville fan why do you gloat when someone tries to show support and root for their own team? Is being a fan of a high school that wins 80% of its games not good enough to fill the hole inside of you? I was just trying to show some love for my Rebs. We may not beat Maryville but take your pride in beating a 5A school because Oakland will come back around to deal with garbage like you. 

Easy now chief.  Feel free to show West some love - but you can do it without hurling insults across the river.  Maryville is Maryville - their track record of success speaks for itself.  

2 hours ago, edwardblake said:

be0a3787-1305-481e-a140-9c26f2fc54b7_tex

41 minutes ago, MeritIII said:

Easy now chief.  Feel free to show West some love - but you can do it without hurling insults across the river.  Maryville is Maryville - their track record of success speaks for itself.  

I just mentioned them winning 80% of their games of course their track record speaks for itself. That windbag wants everyone to bow at Maryville's feet and won't even allow for someone to playfully imagine an upset. If you're into that kind of thing that's fine but I'm not. And by the way I'll show my West love however I please. You don't dictate that for me. Have you lost your mind? Because I will help you find it.