Dobyns-Bennett at Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

By the way, I was the poster last year who said that after we played y'all week 2, and the OR community was all doom and gloom kinda like now, that I saw something in the Cats that night and I thought they'd make a deep run in 5A.  Well, I was right.  Maybe y'all will again this year.  I'll wait and make that judgment tomorrow night after 48 minutes have been played. @WillieTheWildcat can back me up on that.

Edited by SWVAHavokFan

3 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

By the way, I was the poster last year who said that after we played y'all week 2, and the OR community was all doom and gloom kinda like now, that I saw something in the Cats that night and I thought they'd make a deep run in 5A.  Well, I was right.  Maybe y'all will again this year.  I'll wait and make that judgment tomorrow night after 48 minutes have been played.

You will be shocked Friday night.  No gloom and doom in the Ridge.  The ship will be packed and everybody is just fine with 2-6. It's really bizarre.  But I  think I can answer that other thing for you right now before the 48 min. start.  Not this year.  

Edited by oridgecat

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

You will be shocked Friday night.  No gloom and doom in the Ridge.  The ship will be packed and everybody is just fine with 2-6. It's really bizarre.  But I  think I can answer that other thing for you right now before the 48 min. start.  Not this year.  

I'm not totally convinced that the Cats may not just beat us tomorrow night.  This isn't the same D-B team from last year by a long shot.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a very good game like some of the old days.You never know how teams will matchup on any given night.Looking at OR,only two games were what I'd call a pretty good loss and those were a couple of pretty good teams. So,I'm not calling it a DB victory by no means just yet.

4 hours ago, BatmanDB said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a very good game like some of the old days.You never know how teams will matchup on any given night.Looking at OR,only two games were what I'd call a pretty good loss and those were a couple of pretty good teams. So,I'm not calling it a DB victory by no means just yet.

New Score Prediction:      DB 31-6

13 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Knox, I'm not sure, I haven't had a chance to look at that stuff yet.  But I've been told I need to check it.   Some campaigning going on there?

No it doesnt.I seen the coaches show and will have to say I didnt like how the one player acted.He thought he was funny but come across as half his age.I would hope it was addressed by his HC.The thing on twitter is just something neat to get past players tweeting old pics at Oak Ridge.Always a good thing to have a current NFL star giving love to your school.Its also good for current team to see what they rep and what they are a part of.Sometimes I think these kids dont get what came before them.

• Like 1