South Pittsburg vs copper basin ( stone man and little grider man against this grabowski man)

Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, powerp said:

SP is in a position they haven’t been in for a while and it may play to their advantage…under the radar 

Maybe to win in Chattanooga but in the East WE ALL know you are the ones that will have to be beat to advance,so you are the radar on this side.Aint no hiding over here,I just wish we were good enough to even be mentioned!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Maybe to win in Chattanooga but in the East WE ALL know you are the ones that will have to be beat to advance,so you are the radar on this side.Aint no hiding over here,I just wish we were good enough to even be mentioned!

I love it when they try to play the under dog role.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I just wish we were good enough to even be mentioned!

I do too. Your region opponents may not agree, but a strong Greenback is good for 1a.  It doesn't seem right when you guys are down, and obviously I feel the same way about when we are down as well.

Luckily neither Greenback nor South Pittsburg usually stay down for long.

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

According to many, SP is 4th best in East behind Coalfield, Gordy, and Clay. We have some catching up to do this year. Hype has been down.