RELEASE THE KRAKEN 3

Southtowner

9 hours ago, H2Oman said:

You’ve played both.. does MAHS have a shot?

They definitely have a shot. A ton of athletes and a stout defense. Westview will NEED to establish some kind of run game to stay ahead of the chains. If they consistently get to 3rd and long, it's gonna be a tough game for them. When Huntingdon was able to stay ahead of the chains vs MAHS, we were able to draw them offsides several times to pick up the easy first downs. They are susceptible to undisciplined play.

If Westview establishes the run early and doesn't let MAHS athletes sit back and defend the pass, this will be 2-3 score win for Westview.

If Westview cannot run, and MAHS QB shows better accuracy than he did against Huntingdon, MAHS has a shot to pull off the upset.

But it WOULD be an upset, imo.

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

They definitely have a shot. A ton of athletes and a stout defense. Westview will NEED to establish some kind of run game to stay ahead of the chains. If they consistently get to 3rd and long, it's gonna be a tough game for them. When Huntingdon was able to stay ahead of the chains vs MAHS, we were able to draw them offsides several times to pick up the easy first downs. They are susceptible to undisciplined play.

If Westview establishes the run early and doesn't let MAHS athletes sit back and defend the pass, this will be 2-3 score win for Westview.

If Westview cannot run, and MAHS QB shows better accuracy than he did against Huntingdon, MAHS has a shot to pull off the upset.

But it WOULD be an upset, imo.

Thanks for the breakdown… I’m way behind here so I was picking them as my upset pick, but didn’t want to waste my time if they had no chance.

1A  EAST

Cloudland vs Coalfield
South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville

1A WEST

Fayetteville vs McKenzie
Peabody vs Lake County

2A EAST

Oneida vs Hampton
Watertown vs Trousdale County

2A WEST

Forrest vs Decatur County Riverside
Westview vs MAHS