Bledsoe @ H2O. Round 1

H2Oman

We just watched an undersized but more determined H2O dismantle TC. A team like that can do some damage, especially if their opponent underestimates them. It’s always the smaller scrappy dude that wins bar fights. If this game becomes a bar fight, I like H2O’s chances.

The H2O coaching staff has done some things I didn’t think they were capable of, they changed and adapted. They have done a great job. We always knew they were well coached on the D side of the ball. But I think some additions to the coaching staff this year has really helped the offensive side of things. Having Seth Price as another voice on the sidelines, in my opinion has been huge. Also having Coach Self helping with the line has made a noticeable difference. 

So we are in a position that I frankly didn’t think we’d be in. So while we may be playing with house money at this point, it’s still our money to play with. 

Purple Tigers survive in advance. 

8 hours ago, biggest said:

@Yeti give us a rundown 

Dadof2 is right. Bledsoe is a good team if healthy. Not a contender but have one of the best Backs in 2A if he is healthy. They will play great teams good for a half ( when healthy ) but quickly run out of steam the 2nd half of football. I wouldn't look past them but I see you winning by about 3 scores possibly 4.

8 hours ago, H2Oman said:

H2O coming off a big upset in Trousdale plays a tough Bledsoe team that may possibly play in the toughest 2A region in the state.

This could be a really good ballgame. What’s y’all’s thoughts?

#13 and #4 are the work horses. Starting QB is now a freshmen. Senior QB tore ACL early in the year. We won’t quit. #4 will play no matter the score. He loves to just play.