Round 2 Waverly travels to East Nashville

Wavo2004

Not associated with neither team but that last comment was out of line and trash buddy . I'm sure this guy isn't associated with their school . Must be someone that loss to waverly . Too many families , women and children suffered from that . I don't know what you thought you were going to get out that comment but that wasnt ok guy

Edited by MonsterGreen44

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Big guy behind a keyboard huh? Do you not realize what this community has been through? I can give you short story from just my side of the flood. My son was trapped for hours he lost his home and vehicle and I as a dad had no way of trying to save him. I watched boats get swept away saving people. I also watched my daughter take off her jacket and place over the back of a young lady that just got saved but lost her two babies. I watched so many people scream for help but there was nothing we could do. I lost my first cousin, he was the first one found. My daughter lost one of her best friends and she is only 14. I lost a fellow co-worker of 8 years. That’s just some things right off the top of my head and that’s just one guys story so just imagine a whole community. People should really think before they pop off at the mouth! May god be with you because he is the one you will have to answer too in the end. 

I am so sorry that this has happened and I am very sorry fir your grief.  

10 hours ago, Marjon said:

You think they are gonna slap east in the mouth? East gonna whoop they front line offense and defense then they gone eat that number 44 alive and then send y’all back to y’all Lil flood situation crying 

PLEASE keep the thread to football and not rub salt in a very raw wound.  Show some class and maturity and apology for your insensitivity