Class 1A favorites

Mottomotto

7 hours ago, Icy said:

With the pandemic going on worldwide, you are still full of negativity energy when it come from any kid out of Memphis.  With all due respect, you really have a lot of venomous hate toward Memphis kids.  You have a book load of allegations without a single shred of proof.  19+ year old kids??? Are you serious?  Fake News

No negativity towards any child that plays this game.  It’s the adults that do the shady stuff. I have zero hate for any person no matter what or who they are.  Memphis has been caught time and again but T$$AA refuses to do anything. What about Pennys shuttle where they were driving all over the city to pick up kids to go to East?  Let’s start there. Or the fact that Wiseman illegally transferred and his college team paid the price for it. I’m just getting warmed up…

8 hours ago, Icy said:

With the pandemic going on worldwide, you are still full of negativity energy when it come from any kid out of Memphis.  With all due respect, you really have a lot of venomous hate toward Memphis kids.  You have a book load of allegations without a single shred of proof.  19+ year old kids??? Are you serious?  Fake News

The Pandemic has nothing to do with something that has been going on for years. The TSSAA has turned a blind eye to recruiting and super teams for a long time especially in the smaller classifications. 

Harriman should be a force in the east for the next three years. Sophomore Jordan McCullum will lead the charge with a very solid supporting cast. He stands at about 6' 7" and was a unapproved website Freshman All-American last year. He took a visit to Ole Miss this past weekend. It's going to be fun to watch him progress these next couple of years. West Tennessee always is a tough out in 1A but Harriman will be a team that can and should make plenty of noise this year.

On 11/18/2021 at 9:21 PM, uppercumberlandguy said:

44 points and 22 rebounds.

Reigning Mr. Basketball Grant Strong's stats in the first game of the season against a loaded Cumberland county (TN) team. Would not bet against Clay County this season

36 & 15 against east rob lastnight in 68-53 win. He scored first 19/21 points for Dawgs. Dawgs got down early and he turned the tables down by 12 with a Michael Jordan baseline dunk over defenders.

On 11/17/2021 at 9:11 PM, SportsnetWriter2 said:

Harriman should be a force in the east for the next three years. Sophomore Jordan McCullum will lead the charge with a very solid supporting cast. He stands at about 6' 7" and was a unapproved website Freshman All-American last year. He took a visit to Ole Miss this past weekend. It's going to be fun to watch him progress these next couple of years. West Tennessee always is a tough out in 1A but Harriman will be a team that can and should make plenty of noise this year.

He can def play. Maybe it was just a bad day with bus issues,long travel, etc.. Harriman took a couple on the chin from middle tn today falling to Fayetteville City and Richland. 

On 11/15/2021 at 9:18 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Clay County has the best player in the entire state in Class A and one of the best in all classifications in the returning Mr Basketball/Player of the Year Grant Strong. They have a great returning squad but they are not the favorites. Whatever teams come out of Memphis are the favorites and always will be. Heck they had kids playing in the state tournament that didn’t even play on the district tournament team!  How can anyone compete with that kind of cheating? And it IS cheating don’t care what anyone says. Now since most all of the kids in the democratic run city of Memphis were made to sit out an entire season they can all move freely to whichever school they choose to. Look for a lot of 19+ year olds playing in Memphis this year. T$$AA won’t say a word either they are too scared. 

All cities in Tennessee are democratic, or weren't you aware that all cities vote. If you are meaning Democratic Party, keep your politics to yourself. This is a basketball message board, not a political whining board.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

All cities in Tennessee are democratic, or weren't you aware that all cities vote. If you are meaning Democratic Party, keep your politics to yourself. This is a basketball message board, not a political whining board.

I’ll say what I want to say. If you don’t like it I don’t care. Last time I checked it’s still a free country.  As for whining I’ve listened to you whine on these boards for over 10 years so please just stay in your lane and stick to PC athletics. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

On 11/21/2021 at 11:51 AM, UCSportsFan said:

I’ll say what I want to say. If you don’t like it I don’t care. Last time I checked it’s still a free country.  As for whining I’ve listened to you whine on these boards for over 10 years so please just stay in your lane and stick to PC athletics. 

You whine more than anyone on here. I agree with bobcat….Keep lame, small minded politics off coach T.