Playoffs Quarterfinals: Henry County @ Springfield

BigRed88

1 hour ago, brian2000 said:

I rarely see a guy fumble and other team recovers with a ref standing over top of it call it down

I see it all the time. Happened last night and it didn’t go our way. If you think the officials in this area ever favor HC, you need to attend more games. Officiating didn’t effect our game near as much as our ineptitude to run more than 5 plays on offense, and our obsession with the wildcat inside the 10. Those days are over my friend.

23 minutes ago, mmb said:

I see it all the time. Happened last night and it didn’t go our way. If you think the officials in this area ever favor HC, you need to attend more games. Officiating didn’t effect our game near as much as our ineptitude to run more than 5 plays on offense, and our obsession with the wildcat inside the 10. Those days are over my friend.

The wildcat was a real head scratcher. I’ll never understand that. 

53 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Hc still won that game. And put it 10 more points than Springfield. If y’all try to pass like they did you can wave at your own ball as it run back in the opposite direction. Springfield is not ready for this team Friday night. :roflolk:

Jacket fans stop already, this dude is trolling and will continue to do so just to stir the pot. Both team's coaches/players know barring one team imploding and having a bunch of turnovers this game is going to be another dogfight. I said after we played the 1st time and again after HC lost to Puducah Tillman they would win out and make at least the 2nd round, before we knew Region 8 was a wash. After last week everyone in the room knew what was going to happen last night. I am not surprised one bit we are playing again. The only thing I was wrong about is that I thought they would blow NE out, which does not matter because they won. Just like the 1st time around comparing scores is going to be irrelevant. I suggest everyone get their blood pressure meds ready for Friday.....lol

Edited by Kevin38
  • Sad 1