Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

45 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

This guy is a clown. He’s not one of us. I’d like to apologize for whoever it is trying to cause problems. 

I have honestly never seen a pirate fan be disrespectful on here towards another team unless shots were fired first. I know the trolls start coming out this time of the year!

Edited by vandyfan1

6 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I have honestly never seen a pirate fan be disrespectful on here towards another team unless shots were fired first. I know the trolls start coming out this time of the year!

Exactly… he’s come out several times when we have played Gordonsville. Most people with any sense can see right through it. 

• Upvote 1

Gordy will present another tough matchup for us. Last year they gave us fits the whole first half.  It will take another balanced attack to move onto the semis. The level at which the Pirates are playing now with most everyone healthy is encouraging. I look for this to be a tight game heading into the 3rd quarter again. Much respect for the Tigers. Go Pirates!