Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

Been impressed with Gville all year really talented Qb decent skill players but after what Sp did to Clay just showed me enough they just got one to many thoroughbreds and last time I checked speed still kills. You can have the best gameplan in the world but if aint got the jimmys and the joes you aint winning.  SP bout 28 just skip the semifinal game head straight to UTC

1 minute ago, TheSkipBayless said:

Been impressed with Gville all year really talented Qb decent skill players but after what Sp did to Clay just showed me enough they just got one to many thoroughbreds and last time I checked speed still kills. You can have the best gameplan in the world but if aint got the jimmys and the joes you aint winning.  SP bout 28 just skip the semifinal game head straight to UTC

Agree. If SP stays healthy then I’m riding that horse all the way this year. 

14 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

The score from gville and clay co game was closer than the game actually was. All of clays offense came on 2 plays and gville was inside the 10 twice and ran out of time once before half and shot themself in the foot the other time. Easily could’ve been 28+ in favor of Gordy. But time will tell. Comparing scores is fun but it’s all about matchups and who is the hottest team at the right time

1 hour ago, GilliganGotOffTheIsland said:

The score from gville and clay co game was closer than the game actually was. All of clays offense came on 2 plays and gville was inside the 10 twice and ran out of time once before half and shot themself in the foot the other time. Easily could’ve been 28+ in favor of Gordy. But time will tell. Comparing scores is fun but it’s all about matchups and who is the hottest team at the right time

Sp seems to coming in their zone as of late after that horrible loss at home to that Oakland team lol.  Gvill isnt one to sleep on and I think they have the best qb in all of 1A kid can sling it through a carwash and not get it wet but will he have time vs those cats up from SP runs out their def the Davis boy hes hard to handle. 

How many  Seniors does SP have?   I think Gordonsville can make this a game, but they have to play mistake free and contain Kelly. Claiborne at TC had a huge night and they failed to seal the edge on him.  Kelly seems like a faster back.  South Pitts pass rush definitely has to be concerning also, as to win the game, Albritton will have to have a big game, which he is capable of. Gordonsville is young up front.  I think SP may take this , but I look for Gville to represent the east next year as this team has 4 seniors.

2 hours ago, Govolss said:

How many  Seniors does SP have?   I think Gordonsville can make this a game, but they have to play mistake free and contain Kelly. Claiborne at TC had a huge night and they failed to seal the edge on him.  Kelly seems like a faster back.  South Pitts pass rush definitely has to be concerning also, as to win the game, Albritton will have to have a big game, which he is capable of. Gordonsville is young up front.  I think SP may take this , but I look for Gville to represent the east next year as this team has 4 seniors.

We will be down a couple years after this one. Gordonsville and Clay Co will be top contenders next year for sure.