Gaddis has retired

HTV

Has a coach picking committee even been formed for the Oak Ridge job. Oak Ridge can't do nothing without a committee of some sort. I think the AD and Principle ought come up with a name and give to to the school board for approval, but that's just me.

Gosh Oppie don't know what we'll do without your obsession with Gaddis.

11 minutes ago, bounder said:

Has a coach picking committee even been formed for the Oak Ridge job. Oak Ridge can't do nothing without a committee of some sort. I think the AD and Principle ought come up with a name and give to to the school board for approval, but that's just me.

right? we want transparency

18 minutes ago, bounder said:

I don't know about all of the politics at Oak Ridge, but I have been told by some folks close to the situation that this will be a Principal hire.  

24 minutes ago, bounder said:

It looks like a certain poser/poster will need to find another old man to obsess about.  It's actually creepy/very strange.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, bounder said:

Yes, committee is formed.  Principal picked the committee members.