Gaddis has retired

HTV

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You wouldn't run into a circus like that over at Maryville. maybe that's something your used to in Knoxville since they don't pay good. Get what you pay for I guess.

We know Barney, not everybody lives in Maryville! Just be thankful you do. You all have the best of everything and never makes mistakes. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Little birdie told me he's headed back to California, just a coincidence

From what I understand he is just burned out on coaching and wants a break.  

His wife has a very good job with a Nashville based national healthcare company. My source who interviewed him in Middle Tennessee doesn't think they are going anywhere.  

Just now, HTV said:

From what I understand he is just burned out on coaching and wants a break.  

His wife has a very good job with a Nashville based national healthcare company. My source who interviewed him in Middle Tennessee doesn't think they are going anywhere.  

I wouldn't be surprised if your right. Has been here for 15 years, so to up and move would be a little odd

Who ever they choose as with any coach he will have his hand full. He should come with a proven system that works or has worked in the past in this Region. Have a good character and disapline. 1st year might be tough even with the current talent. But a good hire by January 1 st should have time. Good luck to OR in finding the best possible fit for the area.

• Like 1

Not sure if somebody has thought about Coach Clarke Duncan yet? He posted a nice Tweet to Coach Gaddis and Gaddis has said they were friends. Would he be a good fit for the Wildcats?

Oh, just for the record...I will not apply nor accept  the Head Coaching Football position at Oak Ridge.

However, I am always available to sit in the Press Box and eat Big Eds. I will even buy my own pie. I will need an assistant to sneak beer into the stadium. JK.

Edited by WilleTheWildcat

15 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Not sure if somebody has thought about Coach Clarke Duncan yet? He posted a nice Tweet to Coach Gaddis and Gaddis has said they were friends. Would he be a good fit for the Wildcats?

Oh, just for the record...I will not apply nor accept  the Head Coaching Football position at Oak Ridge.

However, I am always available to sit in the Press Box and eat Big Eds. I will even buy my own pie. I will need an assistant to sneak beer into the stadium. JK.

Haha good post. Duncan would be a good one too!