South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, powerp said:

SP has nothing to lose. A lot expected Gordonsville to be here. All expect the west to hammer the east. No pressure. Go out there and play the game you love. If you lose, heck of a season. But, if somehow, someway, you win….could be the greatest season/story in SP history. The ole ball bounces funny every now and then so you never know. However, after watching McKenzie last night they will be a tall, tall task. I’m thinking 28 point dogs.

They have had the Gold ball won all year. Reminds me of a team last year.

9 minutes ago, team69 said:

All they have to do is just show up. It’s over at kickoff. They will intimidate us by their size and speed.

Being as for real as possible, the Taylor kid is electric. He is deserving of that 4th star bump.

12 minutes ago, team69 said:

Getting a lot of ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ from the Pirate faithful. Pirates are good or the would not be playing in the Championship game for the second year in a row. Hopefully McKenzie will make a good showing against the Pirates. Hoping for an injury free game and the referees will let the players determine the outcome of the game.

GO REBELS!!!

• Like 1

• CoachT changed the title to South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)