South Pittsburg vs McKenzie (stone man and little grider man against this comer man)

Roy Dillard

10 hours ago, REBFAN07 said:

agreeded. Taylor is a special talent, he will get his yards however, but if I were on the DL, I would not want to be blocking #26!!! This cat will run thru you!! hits as hard as anybody for his size that I have ever seen personally..

I hope our DL is tackling instead of blocking!

26 minutes ago, TheSkipBayless said:

so is 75 one them looks like Tarzan plays like Jane kids? He played last year vs City didn't I remember yall had one or two kids who were huge up front and the one had success throughout that night.

He’s good but I don’t believe the SEC hype about him. He will have to prove me wrong in this game. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pirateman28 said:

He’s good but I don’t believe the SEC hype about him. He will have to prove me wrong in this game. 

He will have a chance to earn offers back this week but it will take a heck of a game on his part. He has the ability. I believe he can be dominant. Would be better suited at UTC in my opinion.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

He will have a chance to earn offers back this week but it will take a heck of a game on his part. He has the ability. I believe he can be dominant. Would be better suited at UTC in my opinion.

After seeing what Florida did to Florida State's D-Line this past weekend, I think you are right about him playing at UTC.  If he is 265, that is pushing it on the light side in the SEC.

6 hours ago, GTG901 said:

If both of these teams bring their A game Friday I see this game being very similar to the Mckenzie - Peabody game- very close high scoring game whomever wins the turn over battle will take the title. Also I guarantee you nobody in MCK10 is buying into this SPitt underdog propaganda nice try though.

I would think the 10-2 team that only returned 3-4 starters from last years runner up team is the underdog to the 14-0 team that beat last years 1-2A champions lol. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. 

2 hours ago, TheSkipBayless said:

so is 75 one them looks like Tarzan plays like Jane kids? He played last year vs City didn't I remember yall had one or two kids who were huge up front and the one had success throughout that night.

I’ve personally not been impressed with 75 this season. He was hurt for the entire regular season so maybe he’s still not well. 

1 minute ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I would think the 10-2 team that only returned 3-4 starters from last years runner up team is the underdog to the 14-0 team that beat last years 1-2A champions lol. Doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. 

Its simple math and logic.

4 hours ago, team69 said:

I hope our DL is tackling instead of blocking!

I hope he is playing DE and tackling.  

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I’ve personally not been impressed with 75 this season. He was hurt for the entire regular season so maybe he’s still not well. 

You gotta remember he was in the best shape during the Jamboree and did really well.  Same against SC in first gem until he got hurt.  He was out for like 6-7 weeks where he could not do anything.  He got “out of shape” fast.  Then he lost a lot of weight per recruiters’ requests.  So, combine no conditioning with losing weight and that will give you an out-of-football shape player.  He will still get his offers but might not be the big SEC like before season.  I’d suggest going to a smaller school for a year or maybe two and get in shape.   Then try to get noticed and picked up by an SEC school.