2022 2A Region 5 Football

cascadehomer

5 minutes ago, LorettoGuy said:

Congrats to Richland. But I have never seen a game dictated at the end by refs like I did tonight. They successful kept our boys from winning that game. Defense not playing good did not help either. But again congrats to Richland. 

From where I was standing I thought he was in for the 2 pt.. Didn’t realize it was incomplete. Can see it on xsports.. Y’all go to Riverside next week and get that W. Pretty good offense y’all have . Anything can happen. 

31 minutes ago, LorettoGuy said:

Congrats to Richland. But I have never seen a game dictated at the end by refs like I did tonight. They successful kept our boys from winning that game. Defense not playing good did not help either. But again congrats to Richland. 

Blame your coach for the sideline warning. Ended up not mattering, but outside of that, the worst call of the night actually went against richland lol

25 minutes ago, utpoolman said:

From where I was standing I thought he was in for the 2 pt.. Didn’t realize it was incomplete. Can see it on xsports.. Y’all go to Riverside next week and get that W. Pretty good offense y’all have . Anything can happen. 

He did catch it. He was running with it. Ball came out when he hit the ground over the goal line 

1 minute ago, RidinSplinters said:

Blame your coach for the sideline warning. Ended up not mattering, but outside of that, the worst call of the night actually went against richland lol

What call was that? Bc for one #16 did not step out, two #21 scored the touchdown they downed him at the half yard line, and he gets the two point. Also Richland did not get one holding call. Loretto had like 8. Get out of here with that bs 

1 minute ago, LorettoGuy said:

What call was that? Bc for one #16 did not step out, two #21 scored the touchdown they downed him at the half yard line, and he gets the two point. Also Richland did not get one holding call. Loretto had like 8. Get out of here with that bs 

They had holding penalties because they held. I know it sucks to lose, but don’t embarrass yourself. 16 definitely stepped out. Pretty obvious if you were on the actual side of the field the play happened.

1 hour ago, RidinSplinters said:

I heard the announcers calling those penalties a sideline warning, however that was not what the penalty was. The refs were calling a penalty for aiding the runner.