Way too early AAA 22-23 top teams prediction

crow6424

33 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Alcoa is a good team. I knew we would learn something tonight. Greenville still a good team too. South Side is the team to beat in AAA. 

I watched the Upperman vs White County… omg I didn’t know WC was that huge! They are the new Page from last year. I knew they would be good but I was impressed tonight after watching them put a beat down on Upperman like that

1 minute ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I watched the Upperman vs White County… omg I didn’t know WC was that huge! They are the new Page from last year. I knew they would be good but I was impressed tonight after watching them put a beat down on Upperman like that

Poster on here talks about how much they turn the ball over. Probably are a good team but good ball handling teams turn it over minimum 15 times or so against y’all. I have seen all the AAA teams and I just think y’all are the best team I have seen and we have played most of the good one’s this summer or Fall. Just think y’all are ahead of everyone in AAA. No disrespect. JMO. 

7 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Poster on here talks about how much they turn the ball over. Probably are a good team but good ball handling teams turn it over minimum 15 times or so against y’all. I have seen all the AAA teams and I just think y’all are the best team I have seen and we have played most of the good one’s this summer or Fall. Just think y’all are ahead of everyone in AAA. No disrespect. JMO. 

Yea we make you play a little faster than you want to. I know you know/seen a lot of ball. Y’all’s program plays everyone no matter the class! It’s definitely no disrespect, it’s your opinion! 

3 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Looks like Greeneville took one on the chin tonight 

Shot less than 30%.  After 3 it was 42-37 and Greeneville scored 3 points in 4th qtr.  Just one of those nights when the shots didn’t fall and it impacted Greeneville in other ways.  Alcoa is a really good team and Macie Ridge shot the ball well tonight.  Alcoas starting 5 is very talented. 

1 minute ago, Greenecounty said:

Shot less than 30%.  After 3 it was 42-37 and Greeneville scored 3 points in 4th qtr.  Just one of those nights when the shots didn’t fall and it impacted Greeneville in other ways.  Alcoa is a really good team and Macie Ridge shot the ball well tonight.  Alcoas starting 5 is very talented. 

I love their point guard.