Never too early....Who wins Class AA 2022-23

mas1821

On 1/25/2023 at 1:39 PM, Jaychapman said:

Summertown - Loretto 2 and Gibson Co HDon 2 should be two good games Friday - any other key matchups in AA 

Ought to be two good ones GC has to control their Turnovers better against Huntingdon and Westview. Haven’t done well in that department. Summertown and Loretto always a great atmosphere and a great game. I would imagine both teams want to control Turnovers as well. Ought to be interesting. Keep us up to date. 

9 minutes ago, gogold said:

Good win by Loretto over Summertown.  It's a very good road win.  The Lady Mustangs are playing some of their best ball right now.  It's going to be interesting when region gets rolling around.    The rivalry between Summertown and Loretto does not disappoint.

Yeah that may be the best rivalry in the state. You never know what is going to happen when these schools play. I have had the pleasure of going to a couple of these games and recommend others going. Congratulations to y’all. Great win. 

17 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Yeah that may be the best rivalry in the state. You never know what is going to happen when these schools play. I have had the pleasure of going to a couple of these games and recommend others going. Congratulations to y’all. Great win. 

Missed seeing you at one of these games Pioneer.  Your team is playing well too.  May get to see you sometime in February, but I hope not that soon !  lol

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Maybe 1st time in decade that both Summertown And Loretto don’t make it out of region - both are beatable - odds are one or both lose 

Wouldn’t bet on it. Seen too much of Loretto and Summertown over the years in Murfreesboro. Get in do or die games and in a close game I will give them the nod in the Region. Sub-state depends on the matchup but they have been there. No gimmes in Southern Middle Tennessee. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Wouldn’t bet on it. Seen too much of Loretto and Summertown over the years in Murfreesboro. Get in do or die games and in a close game I will give them the nod in the Region. Sub-state depends on the matchup but they have been there. No gimmes in Southern Middle Tennessee. 

I think Summertown and Loretto will make their presence known in regionals.  Loretto has been playing well and had a good win over a good Richland team tonight.  Now the substate is another issue because 3 really good teams set in that region.

21 minutes ago, gogold said:

I think Summertown and Loretto will make their presence known in regionals.  Loretto has been playing well and had a good win over a good Richland team tonight.  Now the substate is another issue because 3 really good teams set in that region.

You know just like I do these games can go either way especially the team taking a 3 hour bus ride into a hostile environment. We are in a one game at a time format. Got Huntingdon next Thursday that will be a war.