Region 1-A Early outlook 2022

THE KING

Seems a though the consolation game was a dandy. It's a shame the Lady Rangers couldn't pull it out, but on the flip side, they're now in the opposite side of the bracket from having to go TO Cosby and then play Hampton in the Semis. Obviously Washburn will be the favorite, but not by too much. And if they win that, I think they have a punchers chance against NG on a neutral floor. 

Edited by crazzyness

I think everyone knows we lost another player, christman to a knee injury.   We're having to play 4 guard now and my daughter came in and hit a 3, had 1 rebound, a steal, and an assist to Benfield.  I was pleasantly surprised at how well she fit in out there.  I'm proud of Eowyn.  She's worked so hard to get to this point.  She was tickled just to be in a game with Ramsey lol

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

Seems a though the consolation game was a dandy. It's a shame the Lady Rangers couldn't pull it out, but on the flip side, they're now in the opposite side of the bracket from having to go TO Cosby and then play Hampton in the Semis. Obviously Washburn will be the favorite, but not by too much. And if they win that, I think they have a punchers chance against NG on a neutral floor. 

Wagoner left early in the 3rd or that game would've been tighter.  They can be beat but 90 percent is mental.  You can't lose before you even go out there. 

On 2/20/2023 at 8:55 PM, THE KING said:

I think everyone knows we lost another player, christman to a knee injury.   We're having to play 4 guard now and my daughter came in and hit a 3, had 1 rebound, a steal, and an assist to Benfield.  I was pleasantly surprised at how well she fit in out there.  I'm proud of Eowyn.  She's worked so hard to get to this point.  She was tickled just to be in a game with Ramsey lol

The future looks bright for Cloudland. The season kinda peaked against Hampton. Getting the injured Girl back next season and underclass getting quality playing time is a big plus. Congrats King on ur Kid getting the opportunity to play and contribute. And Yes she’ll always be proud to have shared the court with Ramsey. 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

The future looks bright for Cloudland. The season kinda peaked against Hampton. Getting the injured Girl back next season and underclass getting quality playing time is a big plus. Congrats King on ur Kid getting the opportunity to play and contribute. And Yes she’ll always be proud to have shared the court with Ramsey. 

We'll get 2 injured girls back.  I don't know the status of christman yet.  Sahara could come back in november or it may by after christmas depending on her recovery.  And it may have peaked against hampton but most of these girls haven't conceded the region or sub state yet

I hear alot of people say we should have lost so we could be in north greene's bracket instead of hampton.  I say we need to believe we can win against any opponent on the court.  If we don't believe we can win against the teams in our region then we definitely don't deserve to go to state.  

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

I hear alot of people say we should have lost so we could be in north greene's bracket instead of hampton.  I say we need to believe we can win against any opponent on the court.  If we don't believe we can win against the teams in our region then we definitely don't deserve to go to state.  

Well said.

I have always believed the games have to be played on the court. Best wishes and good luck.