Rebels improve

rebeldevil

Should be a very interesting season in Blount County with lots of questions to be answered. Can Osovet and Reeves start to turn around their programs? Will there be any drop off at Alcoa with Rankin gone?  Which Shad will turn up at Eagleton, the one that won state championships or the one that flopped at WB? What will be the impact of all the shuffling between schools that's happened with assistant coaches?  How will Eagleton affect the surrounding schools? How will the transfer QBs at a couple of schools do?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camppack said:

Should be a very interesting season in Blount County with lots of questions to be answered. Can Osovet and Reeves start to turn around their programs? Will there be any drop off at Alcoa with Rankin gone?  Which Shad will turn up at Eagleton, the one that won state championships or the one that flopped at WB? What will be the impact of all the shuffling between schools that's happened with assistant coaches?  How will Eagleton affect the surrounding schools? How will the transfer QBs at a couple of schools do?  

We should be able to get a headcount this week after all the transfer portal garbage has played it's course this spring and no more excuses that everyone is on the track and baseball team. I've already been told the worst of it for two teams but let me put my eyes on it before running my mouth,