South Pittsburg declines Marion

3 hours ago, rlh said:

Go back through this thread and actually read some posts as to why.  It has to do with 10 years of shenanigans by adults which the current head coach was in the middle of.

Wonder if Jailhouse High is still using the stolen playbook from SP as help aid?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

What kind of mess is this I'm hearing about TSSAA looking into recruiting violations at SP again. Not a good look still being on probation. We'll see how this shakes out. 

I hope that sh!t Jasper is trying to throw on the wall sticks better than the paint on the fieldhouse. Childish game constantly. Hopefully the TSSAA ends our program cause that is what will have to happen for the ole warriors to have any clout. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, LethalAttack said:

I hope that sh!t Jasper is trying to throw on the wall sticks better than the paint on the fieldhouse. Childish game constantly. Hopefully the TSSAA ends our program cause that is what will have to happen for the ole warriors to have any clout. 

Rumor is, it ain't Jasper this time