Fayetteville (city) at Watertown

biggest

25 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

He was not listed on their roster last time I looked 

He's back on the roster. He may have some work to do to be back in top form and at the top of the rotation. I don't know all the details so I won't speculate, but it's safe to say it wasn't an ideal offseason for him.

City by as many as they want. Lost some key guys from last yr def on the line but this team is senior and Jr lead and they are deep. Size wise they are freaks and the speed of this team is different they fly around. Thomison is the kid to watch #9 Memphis commit haven't seen a kid like him around here since the early 00s Lincoln Co teams. Jackson is back will be #7 this year hes a house call threat every time he touches it but he's not even the starting RB which is scary. 6'6 Qb is raw but he gives them what they didnt have last year at the spot. If there is a weakness early on this season its their offensive line. They have a 6'2 350 pound space eater up front who sat out last season he will be one to take notice of. 

• Like 1