Double J and company gonna unleash Shock and Awe

Greeneville over Central by …several trickles

Central gonna Central

Farragut over Beech by a ……trickle 

The Ads seem primed for another 3rd round loss

Halls over Gibbs by a……. trickle or two

The new fella gets his first W and Gibbs won’t play at home this year

Karns over HVA by too many……trickles

The new guy will need 5+ years to become competitive again. Is it confirmed that the former OR QB is enrolled?

PAL over AC by a couple…..trickles or more

AC might keep it close but the defending 5A champs won’t be challenged often this year

Fulton over AE by a ……trickle or 3

Coach Mac gets his tenure started on the right foot…

Webb over Carter by a …….trickle or 2

Look forward to the social media posts this year…

Who you folks got?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Week 1

OR over SD by a …..few trickles

too much talent in the Nuclear City

Bearden over West by a …..trickle

Central gonna Central

The new guy will need 5+ years to become competitive again. Is it confirmed that the former OR QB is enrolled?

AC might keep it close but the defending 5A champs won’t be challenged often this year

Who you folks got?

Agreed on all fronts except 1. West will beat Bearden, Rebels are a VERY good team. Barring injuries they are a Seminal team in 5a. Just my honest opinion 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Agreed on all fronts except 1. West will beat Bearden, Rebels are a VERY good team. Barring injuries they are a Seminal team in 5a. Just my honest opinion 

I agree Bobcat .. if West gets any QB play ...then I'm picking them to go to state .. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Didn't see them in the hi- lights on the news. Hope their okay.

I was at HV for Jamboree ...I only saw maybe a handful of starters out there for Powell .. not sure the reason...but QB and 3 of WRs weren't on field  .. defense the same .  Subs .. I think Bearden was excited playing the Powell scrubs .. I know JJ knew that Powell held their stars out .. why ?? I only Greene catch one pass . Then he went out 

1 hour ago, Bravey said:

I was at HV for Jamboree ...I only saw maybe a handful of starters out there for Powell .. not sure the reason...but QB and 3 of WRs weren't on field  .. defense the same .  Subs .. I think Bearden was excited playing the Powell scrubs .. I know JJ knew that Powell held their stars out .. why ?? I only Greene catch one pass . Then he went out 

I don't blame Lowe one bit. Didn't want a repeat of the injury fest between AC-OR at their jamboree, so he sat almost all of his starters.

10 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Totally agree, cat. West is a really good team. If they can find a QB, they could win the whole thing.

16 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Week 1

OR over SD by a …..few trickles

too much talent in the Nuclear City

Bearden over West by a …..trickle

Central gonna Central

Who you folks got?

OR over SD, West over Bearden, Greensville over Central, Beech over Farragut, Halls over Gibbs, Karns over HVA, Powell over AC, Fulton over AE, Carter over Webb.

18 hours ago, HTV said:

A rumored injury might change the Powell/AC outlook tremendously. 

And all I have heard are the rumors. I have no idea how serious or not serious the injury actually is. 

The person injured must be special to be this important that his injury can cost Powell this much. I won't guess who it is and hope he gets well soon.

6 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

The person injured must be special to be this important that his injury can cost Powell this much. I won't guess who it is and hope he gets well soon.

I've always found out on the internet that the best way to find out something like that is to make something up and it won't take just a few minutes for someone to get online and correct you.

• Upvote 1