Peabody @Westview

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

We drove down the field and almost scored on Milan twice with no qb 

We only had 6 real possessions. The 7th possession was right before the end of the 1st half when Jerry got injured. So, we scored 2 TD, came darn close on 2 more, and the other two possession we punted after throwing jump balls to Kee that didn’t work out. Even with a 3rd string QB we controlled the pace of the game enough that Milan felt they had to do the sky kickoffs to their sideline. Of course, they were successful on both as our only possession of the 4th quarter ended with a TD in around a 3:00 drive. I for one am disappointed that we lost, but we have a lot to be positive about and know what we need to work on so when we get healthy watch out because the Tide will ready for a deep playoff run.

23 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

We only had 6 real possessions. The 7th possession was right before the end of the 1st half when Jerry got injured. So, we scored 2 TD, came darn close on 2 more, and the other two possession we punted after throwing jump balls to Kee that didn’t work out. Even with a 3rd string QB we controlled the pace of the game enough that Milan felt they had to do the sky kickoffs to their sideline. Of course, they were successful on both as our only possession of the 4th quarter ended with a TD in around a 3:00 drive. I for one am disappointed that we lost, but we have a lot to be positive about and know what we need to work on so when we get healthy watch out because the Tide will ready for a deep playoff run.

Let me fix this for you 

this Tide will be ready for another Gold Ball run:hungry:

Edited by PeabodyPride

14 hours ago, JackTheCripper said:

That’s why you’re a Vandy fan. Nerd. 

<_<

14 hours ago, Tide21 said:

We drove down the field and almost scored on Milan twice with no qb 

I believe you. Peabody has a great coach and good athletic genes. Hard out for any team. To win with a third string QB is a tough task for anybody. I will be pulling for you guys. I miss to why Driggers isn’t playing. Can anyone elaborate as to why?

13 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hater ! :roflol:

2ABCF8C4-EAFE-4EBD-A095-9129E2E55306.jpeg.b8d79ed5ed9084641661c04032b2da17.jpeg

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

<_<

I believe you. Peabody has a great coach and good athletic genes. Hard out for any team. To win with a third string QB is a tough task for anybody. I will be pulling for you guys. I miss to why Driggers isn’t playing. Can anyone elaborate as to why?

2ABCF8C4-EAFE-4EBD-A095-9129E2E55306.jpeg.b8d79ed5ed9084641661c04032b2da17.jpeg

Knee not sure of the details 

On 8/21/2022 at 12:02 PM, BeQuiet said:

Got to free up London.  Of he gets hurt after running so much, it will be devastating

We got some good young backs that only lack experience

Can't live off of past backs.  Play those guys, especially in non district games.  Webber needs more touches 

I agree there. #3 is a beast but he's not a machine. He had limited touches throughout his career until this year now he has to carry the load. Westview has a good front 7 and idk how well student body left and right will for for 4 quarters. 

On 8/22/2022 at 6:05 PM, JackTheCripper said:

I expect Peabody to handle business this week. Westview’s defense isn’t what it was last year and the loss of a 5 star QB is detrimental to most teams that can’t fill his shoes. I hear there’s some locker room issues too. Neal better get his toxic locker room under control before it spirals out of control. 

Yeah the 5 star QB was pretty god awful from what i heard. 

10 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I agree there. #3 is a beast but he's not a machine. He had limited touches throughout his career until this year now he has to carry the load. Westview has a good front 7 and idk how well student body left and right will for for 4 quarters. 

Good post

10 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You know I don’t what to think about this game. I have no idea who will be playing so it’s kinda hard to speculate. I think westview is still a mystery also 

I have it on good faith from a very reliable source that Westview is not very good this year. Even with all of your injuries you will still beat them by 2-3tds