Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Gonna be a blast Friday night ! You Have keys to the game posted by me for both teams ! It all comes down to execution ! Peabody wants to light up the Jumbo Tron but so do the Falcons ! Who’s gonna break ? Notice neither fan base has talked injuries ! That’s because real fans do t make excuses ! 

BE3CEEE7-D396-4437-8093-F989E32225A2.jpeg

You are class act. 

15 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They apparently have free Wi-Fi in the Meadows now….

The real sad thing is people think he’s a realFalcon fan and he isn’t he’s just riding a couple kids coat tails, scary thing is dude has a college education and is this out of touch with reality ! Goes to show higher education can’t fix stupid ! Sure didn’t for me either ! 

• Thanks 1

Besides him, this has been a real good thread. The people that are regularly on coacht know who the real Lake County posters are. Much respect for those guys, bigster and his crew are knowledgeable and support their team. Hopefully it will be a great atmosphere with the debut of our Jumbotron. The tide fans know that Lake County could be scary if they figure things out. I hope they figure it out next week and lose it again if we see them in the quarterfinals.

I still have a funny feeling this game could be closer than expected? Usually when everyone writes LC off they muster up something. No doubt Peebooty was gonna beat us last year week 3 but for a half it was closer than expected? I don’t look for another UC showing for us until Haywood! But if we lay the ole goose egg no one would be surprised either. Dunno but I’m excited to see my buddies @Golddoctor @PeabodyPride and the rest of you posers…you know who you are, Seth…jerk! Think the whole crew is coming too…concessions on pride dr and Seth lol

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Thanks for posting! This is impressive! I'm just a small town country boy from Middle Tennessee, but this is really something. I played a game in the 90s against Lake Co in the quarterfinals but have never been to Trenton. It would be a haul for me but I'd like to see it one of these days. 

Juco schools are jealous! It’s something to see and I’m from LC! My kids practice baseball and softball there sometimes 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Dude Peabodys facilities are top notch. What are you spewing out your mouth. We dog stomped your team the first game and y’all got luck and beat a low level team. You wanna start talking about beating peabody like that. I hope your players don’t talk and act like you or you won’t even make the playoffs. A complete disgrace to all of HS football is all you are. You need to get off the T.

Just like when we don't spanked uc by over 40 points in 2019? How soon we forget lol