F5 comes ovur tha creik two tha littull fellurs

STARSNBARS

7 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

I'm seeing the same thing I've always seen on this site since it got really big two decades ago.  

Maryville is great.  Maryville is really great.  When you look at the all time barometer they are #2 when it comes to championships (behind Alcoa).  When you look at the landscape of 6A football they are #2 when it comes to powerhouses today (behind Oakland).  

Maryville has some fans on CoachT though who go into serious depression mode whenever they lose a game.  It's always the case.  

"Hunt is great but GQ...."

"Oakland gets away with.....because the TSSAA....."

"Alcoa plays smaller schools and we play bigger schools...."

"Our passing game is costing us....."

"The pregame meal wasn't good enough and we should've eaten....."

Here's some good advice:  SHUT UP!  YOU LOST!  Stop being a bunch of keyboard philosophers and encourage your coaches and your kids.  Know that the season doesn't end on September 9th and you have almost 3 more months to make things better.  Stop griping about what other teams have and who other teams play and start worrying about your own team.  Support your team in a constructive manner.

:roflol:

39 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

I'm seeing the same thing I've always seen on this site since it got really big two decades ago.  

Maryville is great.  Maryville is really great.  When you look at the all time barometer they are #2 when it comes to championships (behind Alcoa).  When you look at the landscape of 6A football they are #2 when it comes to powerhouses today (behind Oakland).  

Maryville has some fans on CoachT though who go into serious depression mode whenever they lose a game.  It's always the case.  

Here's some good advice:  SHUT UP!  YOU LOST!  Stop being a bunch of keyboard philosophers and encourage your coaches and your kids.  Know that the season doesn't end on September 9th and you have almost 3 more months to make things better.  Stop griping about what other teams have and who other teams play and start worrying about your own team.  Support your team in a constructive manner.

Who TFRU?

42 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

You have 1 game a year ... LOL , and when Alcoa loses all He double L breaks loose . Rankin has to go !!! LOL , Everyone take a look at last year's West / Alcoa thread ... it's hilarious . Alcoa won but they had a few penalties called on them .... You guys are hilarious ! I've not saw one Maryville fan make an excuse here , we got beat by the better team .... 

btw , 6A Football has been since 2009 ... I didn't realize that Oakland had passed Maryville in 6A Championships ??!! Oh ... the past only counts when it's just last year and It's not Maryville !! LOL 

Someone do me a favor and show the Maryville / Alcoa record in the past too ... is that 4 or 5 wins in the past 20 plus years ? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rumrunner said:

I have a question? Did you play football or are you just one of those stadium champions?

Was a two way starter.   Junior year wide out and strong safety.   Senior year wingback and ss.  Returned punts.  All conference Senior year.   40 years ago lol.   Got nothing to do with my statement earlier and means nothing other than I like football.   And for last 7 years a volunteer for the team a mile from my house on Friday nights.   I watch their freshman and jv teams play on occasion as well.   

So am I worthy to comment my opinions on TN high school football.   My resume ok enough for you.   lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Was a two way starter.   Junior year wide out and strong safety.   Senior year wingback and ss.  Returned punts.  All conference Senior year.   40 years ago lol.   Got nothing to do with my statement earlier and means nothing other than I like football.   And for last 7 years a volunteer for the team a mile from my house on Friday nights.   I watch their freshman and jv teams play on occasion as well.   

So am I worthy to comment my opinions on TN high school football.   My resume ok enough for you.   lol

I was just wondering. Thanks for the resume

29 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

I close lined a guy from Powell out in open field and our quarterback was right behind me and scored a 37-yard touchdown off of it. I knew I was dead meat if that yellow flag had came out of the ref's pocket and Stars was there to verify it for everyone. That's how I got my eligibility to talk football on Coach T.

10 minutes ago, HTV said:

For those trying to bury Maryville,  a serious question:  

Who has a legitimate chance of beating them prior to the Semifinals?  

I'll hang up.and listen for your answers over the air. 

Depends on how they handle Bearden and Bradley…. If they are still the much better team than probably nobody. I guess that gives you a moral victory? Oakland will be next in line and that’s a blowout loss.