Heritage at William Blount

BarneySox2007

1 minute ago, hotpiss said:

To be honest in this time and day they do. The difference is in this situation he is not cussing at the kids he is doing it as motivation. Big difference. 

Oh, so you motivate your own children this way? 

I've been in my fair share of locker rooms, but I've never heard a coach talk to his players motivationally speaking in regard to HIMSELF. it's not just the language, it's the tone and implication. 

'I'm a good ******* fighter' 

This is more about Osovet proving himself than him motivating these boys.

Not really surprising to hear given his juco background dealing with the type of players that end up having to go juco. That may play there, but it's not going to play well in high school, ad as RW said especially in the Bible Belt. 

And I have said all along that I believe he'll be a short timer at Heritage. As soon as the NCAA rules on the UT case he and the rest of the Pruitt staff will find out if they are going to get "show causes"  if not those guys will be trying to get back in college football. 

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, hotpiss said:

Your a William Blount baker or crap starter. In all honesty they have really set the mark for this man to become very popular. You must of not been in very many winning locker rooms in the heat of battle. Hard to do when your on the color guard. 

Going on the immediate defense and deflecting the issue at hand, then degrading a group of kids that work their tails off day in and day out (as color guard is not a piece of cake and takes incredible endurance and skill) is pretty immature.

Since I'm just an old man that lives in Blount Co with no ties directly to any school, I'll let you believe what you want. Won't be too hard since you believe in this new era.

22 minutes ago, HTV said:

Not really surprising to hear given his juco background dealing with the type of players that end up having to go juco. That may play there, but it's not going to play well in high school, ad as RW said especially in the Bible Belt. 

And I have said all along that I believe he'll be a short timer at Heritage. As soon as the NCAA rules on the UT case he and the rest of the Pruitt staff will find out if they are going to get "show causes"  if not those guys will be trying to get back in college football. 

What types have to go juco? 

3 minutes ago, Indian said:

What types have to go juco? 

Mostly kids who can't qualify for D1 or D2 programs, more times than not because of academics or personal behavior issues.  

And then you have the ones who qualified, started at a D1 program and either flamed out academically or got booted and had to go back to a juco to try to be rehabilitated.  

In most cases, they aren't there for good reasons, save for the few "sleepers" who were missed and went to juco because they had no other options and want to try to get better and have a chance at moving on to good program.