Heritage at William Blount

BarneySox2007

51 minutes ago, hotpiss said:

For a grown man to get on here and hide his identity in order to get someone fired thats about as sorry as it gets. Remember that when someone comes after your job. Thats what needs to happen someone needs to come uncover all the secret text and messages you have been sending behind your wives back. 

I found out who you were yesterday when I started asking around. Better watch yourself might be an email sent to hire ups about your conversations. 

Should be talking about football on here. 

Big HP, how long you been on the T? Don't you know trying to get people fired, hired, mysterious account names, and non football talk are SOP on the T. You better catch on before you get left behind.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ftbllfan23 said:

I'm not trying to get anybody fired, just want someone to hold him accountable. 

As for finding out who I am, I'm sorry if you've confused me with someone else. I lost my wife 6 years ago this year and I've been retired for almost 15. 

Let's ease up on the personal attacks. 

Boy do I know the feeling. I went to Kroger on Hall Road in Alcoa couple of months ago and parked out on the very front of the parking lot next to the road way down near the entrance. While I was getting a prescription filled at the pharmacy my wife called and asked me what in the ale was I doing at the Executive Lodge. While the cashier was ringing me up and hearing the whole conversation I told her I was bringing something home to her while she was yelling across the phone not from that place. That GPS is not accurate my friends and can get a man in a lot of trouble.

2 minutes ago, hotpiss said:

wow

Wanting someone to hold a man accountable for the position he's in, is not calling for a firing.

I did not personally attack any man's wife or say he should be fired. Let's not take anything too far, and as for your quote about casting stones, remember that next time you think you know who someone is. I'd hate for you to threaten someone innocently that has nothing to do with your agenda on here. 

18 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

We need someone to hash out the beef between @hotpiss and @ftbllfan23 these guys are both Heritage fans. One is a parent and the other is a coach. 

My oh my I love this thread. 

Where is the the WB faithful when you need them. Oh wait, they are going to be in shock at 10:01 tonight when the WB AD is having to ride in the back of the truck to Heritage. 

I'm not a parent of any Heritage students past or present and never coached. I'm not sure why I was singled out and others weren't. 

@oridgecat I am a Blount county resident just like many others that enjoys high school football. I would rather not be categorized or grouped in this situation. You voiced your opinion, as did I and many others and I was the one attacked. 

14 hours ago, ftbllfan23 said:

If nothing is done and this is swept under the rug so to speak, it's not going to be good. Does Heritage have it in their budget to hire a PR team? They seem to have found money multiple places miraculously once this coach came in. 

"Swept under the rug"? LOL. The video is online for billions of people to see. Only the terminally offended care about this.  

Sorry your outrage has no legs. Go ahead and focus on to the next thing to pretend to be offended over.

On 9/3/2022 at 9:24 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

That's why they play the game to find out. It's a shame one of the two games aren't played on different nights. I bet both Maryville and William Blount are both going to lose several thousand dollars potentially by not doing so this year. 

I have to give you credit, Barney- you were right on the money and I missed the mark bad. Time for me to eat my crow on this one! 

While I do not condone the things that were said in the video, I find it a bit ironic that during a timeout on the field a song was played that was way more vulgar than Osovets locker room talk. The f bomb was used while the rapper was describing all the things he was doing to a female. It is odd to me how an athletic director that shared the video on his personal Twitter and wanted to point fingers at Heritage allowed that to be played.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontstopbelieving said:

While I do not condone the things that were said in the video, I find it a bit ironic that during a timeout on the field a song was played that was way more vulgar than Osovets locker room talk. The f bomb was used while the rapper was describing all the things he was doing to a female. It is odd to me how an athletic director that shared the video on his personal Twitter and wanted to point fingers at Heritage allowed that to be played.

I’m not sure why it took them so long to turn it off. Was playing for like 20 seconds before the guy running music cut it. 

• Like 1