McKenzie visits Dresden 9/30 for the Region 6A Championship.

RedRebelman

If Home Dresden can sustain some long scoring drives in this game I believe they hang on to win in a tight one…Gonna have to have some ball control and keep it away from McKenzie’s offense. For sure two heavyweights gonna battle it out….Gonna take Dresden though in this one 35-28…. Would be a fun game to watch for sure….

I have McKenzie as a 14 point favorite. I think the smell of hogheaven will be a 7 point swing in our favor.  The long walk for Rebel fans will have them winded for the first half which is a 2.75 point swing in our favor.  McKenzie's cheerleaders will be staring at coach Harris and forget to cheer, 3 point swing us. Coach Cobb remembers where he is from and spikes the gatorade with exlax 3 point or a bunch more for us.  If (big if) we can get some long slow drives established I like our chances, we try and run and gun with them we could get smashed. Dresden by a field goal!!! Just my two cents. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

I have McKenzie as a 14 point favorite. I think the smell of hogheaven will be a 7 point swing in our favor.  The long walk for Rebel fans will have them winded for the first half which is a 2.75 point swing in our favor.  McKenzie's cheerleaders will be staring at coach Harris and forget to cheer, 3 point swing us. Coach Cobb remembers where he is from and spikes the gatorade with exlax 3 point or a bunch more for us.  If (big if) we can get some long slow drives established I like our chances, we try and run and gun with them we could get smashed. Dresden by a field goal!!! Just my two cents. 

This is hilarious.  Cobb goes incognito. Puts his Dresden gear back on (lets face it, he still looks 14), and signals all the plays over to Comer. 

On 9/27/2022 at 2:32 PM, hogheaven said:

I heard the best way to beat dresden is to make them read the option.   We all know people in dresden have problems reading anything.   That is why all the dresden posters are from other towns.   The others can't read this stuff.  Hevy has to draw pics so daniel can understand   Bahahahahhahaa

:roflolk::roflol: