Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

9 minutes ago, RagingRedPatriot said:

Jackets will not throw it at will. You must be smoking something or delusional. We have the best group of DB's we've had in a long time. Of course, just my opinion....

REALLY?! #1 alone is a walking liability to fall just getting off the bus.

I'm just hoping for a rain free, injury free game. 

1 hour ago, ilovethegame said:

IMO Jackets have the best passing game they've had since 2010...

Plenty of receivers and a QB who can put it anywhere on the field.

2 of our top pass catchers this season didn't play against Henry either time last year.

Henry does what they do, if the Jackets can slow down there run and put them in obvious passing situations (3&7+) the Jackets may surprise some with the outcome. Henry cant keep up with the Jackets in the air. 

But this is all IF'S! they have to line up and play @7 on Friday.

Having watched both of these QBs multiple times, I will take Damron’s passing ability. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, TheCommissioner said:

ok 49-0 Beech 

got it

Ok… I don’t think that will be the case, but I really don’t think Springfield is on the same level as Beech. Yes, they were up 17-7at one point last year, but then Beech scored 24 unanswered before your commentator said “you can’t give up”. I think the last time Springfield beat Beech was 2006? But this isn’t about Beech this week and I’m not making that prediction. We will wait and see what happens this week  

This went way sideways because I predicted HC to win by 20. I may be wrong and I assure you if I am I will gladly come back and admit it. It’s not a knock on Springfield, I just don’t think they can beat HC. I think some inflated numbers against bad opponents and a #3 AP make my prediction a little bold… we shall see. 

• Upvote 2