Mustangs vs Chargers

horse

38 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

And what about the yelling of racial slurs and inappropriate language at the players by the fans? I assume that was sportsmanship too? They weren’t laughing at the injured player I can assure you

Dumbest comment ever! I was on the Huntingdon side. No such of a thing happened 

44 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

And what about the yelling of racial slurs and inappropriate language at the players by the fans? I assume that was sportsmanship too? They weren’t laughing at the injured player I can assure you

Guessing you’re a liberal using the old racial slur excuse. 

46 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

I am as well because injuries never are a good thing for either teams involved. Westview did have a defensive player break his ankle tonight so wish him a quick recovery but a very physical, emotional game by two really good teams. Westview is clicking on offense at the right time but need to clean some stuff up on the defensive front to make a far ride into the playoffs

Curious...who went down for Westview? I heard them mention someone being helped off the field and not putting any weight on that leg.

8 minutes ago, TNfootball1125 said:

Westviews sideline doctor that went to check on the huntingdon player confirmed the racial slur and very inappropriate comments that were made by huntingdon side. Sure did happen. Pretty bad.

There was plenty of people that was black white Mexican heck I think I even seen Santa Claus on the Huntingdon side. There is no way a racial slur was made and if it was I’m sure the Huntingdon fans nipped that in the butt right away. But I honestly never heard anything said like that nor do I believe it was said. Just my 2 cents

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

There was plenty of people that was black white Mexican heck I think I even seen Santa Claus on the Huntingdon side. There is no way a racial slur was made and if it was I’m sure the Huntingdon fans nipped that in the butt right away. But I honestly never heard anything said like that nor do I believe it was said. Just my 2 cents

Just because you didn’t hear it doesn’t mean it wasn’t said. It was heard by many fans, players and sideline personnel. Even Huntington fans earlier in the thread said they heard the fans yelling things