Mustangs vs Chargers

horse

2 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

And good luck against Union City because I predict at least 2 touchdown victory by UC. If the stangs couldn’t stop our run game, then no chance they are able to stop theirs

Oh god please bro don’t do that. I’m a Westview fan too let’s just continue to get better! We have more tough games coming and a strong possibility we will have to play UC or Huntingdon again. Good news it’ll be in Martin if we do. Let’s be happy for a win against a worthy opponent get healthy and try to get back to Chattanooga cause I wanna go again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon fans are pretty defensive about our players. You put a cheap hit on one of our kids right in front of our bench it's like slapping all our fans in the face and we're gonna let you know how we feel. I don't think their were any racial slurs made but we let #17 know how we felt about it. 

Don’t make excuses for people who act like idiots. Yelling and cussing at high schools kids by adults is nothing to be proud of 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Oh god please bro don’t do that. I’m a Westview fan too let’s just continue to get better! We have more tough games coming and a strong possibility we will have to play UC or Huntingdon again. Good news it’ll be in Martin if we do. Let’s be happy for a win against a worthy opponent get healthy and try to get back to Chattanooga cause I wanna go again. 

Somebody better look farther west, That fairly bunch has my full attention.  Both these teams are amongst the best for sure.

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Don’t make excuses for people who act like idiots. Yelling and cussing at high schools kids by adults is nothing to be proud of 

Now who said anything about cussing? Yes people were yelling at the kid- who is a great player btw- for his excessive taunting with a player down on the ground. He jerked his helmet off, was grinning and mouthing and deserved what smoke he got. The ones who should be ashamed are the refs who let him get by with that behavior. 

10 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Now who said anything about cussing? Yes people were yelling at the kid- who is a great player btw- for his excessive taunting with a player down on the ground. He jerked his helmet off, was grinning and mouthing and deserved what smoke he got. The ones who should be ashamed are the refs who let him get by with that behavior. 

You guys have posters who have bragged about cussing your own players on the sideline on this forum. I can only imagine what was being said to the opposing team. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kiddmaximus said:

Nice. More tough competition Iron sharpens iron.

Yeah or dulls it. I've seen this Fairly team in the past when they were loaded. They are Memphis and can load up. Memphis plays by a different set of rules than the rest of us. A team can be really bad one years and loaded the next, Just a matter of how many birds of a feather flocks together. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Yeah or dulls it. I've seen this Fairly team in the past when they were loaded. They are Memphis and can load up. Memphis plays by a different set of rules than the rest of us. A team can be really bad one years and loaded the next, Just a matter of how many birds of a feather flocks together. 

I wouldn’t even put it on the radar unless word comes out of Memphis they have put an all star team together 

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You guys have posters who have bragged about cussing your own players on the sideline on this forum. I can only imagine what was being said to the opposing team. 

I have never seen a post from a Mustang supporter who have said this. Please point me to this post.