Cland goes to jellyco

THE KING

I really hope we can get a couple players back so we don't wind up losing this region.  On a positive note,  our grasscutters whipped dobyns Bennett today. 8 year old qb was 5 of 7 with 2 td passes in the first quarter.  You can watch it on my Facebook.  Just search Joshua McCoury.  Best group I've seen at Cloudland.  

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

I really hope we can get a couple players back so we don't wind up losing this region.  On a positive note,  our grasscutters whipped dobyns Bennett today. 8 year old qb was 5 of 7 with 2 td passes in the first quarter.  You can watch it on my Facebook.  Just search Joshua McCoury.  Best group I've seen at Cloudland.  

The grasscutters could probably compete with Jellico….Forreal tho I see no problem in this one. They are the worst team in the state. The Cosby and Unaka game should be interesting. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

The grasscutters could probably compete with Jellico….Forreal tho I see no problem in this one. They are the worst team in the state. The Cosby and Unaka game should be interesting. 

Doubt either is a contest, Cloudland and Unaka romps.

10 hours ago, THE KING said:

That's when good high school teams are built, from the grass cutters up King. Good to hear. Also I think the Jellico game is a much needed rest for you guys. I'll be a chance for the younger boys to gain more experience and work on getting better.

1 hour ago, dogtruth said:

That's when good high school teams are built, from the grass cutters up King. Good to hear. Also I think the Jellico game is a much needed rest for you guys. I'll be a chance for the younger boys to gain more experience and work on getting better.

Young guys already getting some experience, 7 starters out Friday vs. Unicoi Atleast this one should be a better experience lol

3 hours ago, 15Landers said:

Young guys already getting some experience, 7 starters out Friday vs. Unicoi Atleast this one should be a better experience lol

They need to keep their heads up.  We're going to get run over by teams like unicoi who have stud seniors.  I saw the effort there.  The young boys on the line are finding out what it's going to take if they wanna stop getting their teeth kicked in lol

2 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Unaka beat Claiborne worse than west green did.  The creekers are the best team in our region at the moment.  The 3rd seed from r2 better pay heed.

Agree. Could give any team in Region 2 a tough game. Same goes for you guys if you can ever get healthy.

8 hours ago, THE KING said:

They need to keep their heads up.  We're going to get run over by teams like unicoi who have stud seniors.  I saw the effort there.  The young boys on the line are finding out what it's going to take if they wanna stop getting their teeth kicked in lol

Yeah after last year Unicoi was going to be ready. The young need to live in the weight room after the season. 

19 hours ago, pujo said:

Agree. Could give any team in Region 2 a tough game. Same goes for you guys if you can ever get healthy.

Our region will have a hard time winning a playoff game if Cloudland isnt healthy. JMO. We were down several(6) kids at Oakdale friday but even if we had them all it would have been tough. Theyre pretty good and they may not make the playoffs over there.

20 hours ago, THE KING said:

Unaka beat Claiborne worse than west green did.  The creekers are the best team in our region at the moment.  The 3rd seed from r2 better pay heed.

If and I say if!If we had a freakin clue how to read a defense and call offensive plays,we would have a great shot at round 4.Our D is really stingy until our terrible offensive scheme gives a team short fields over and over and our D gets plum wore out.We have kids on offense in any other system would have 50 to 100 yards receiving and rushing each game but we cant get vertical at all,we wont to go outside for every Da%$ thing!!!We have playmakers not touching the ball in back to back games SO FRUSTRATING!!!!