White's Creeks @ TC

As crazy as it sounds Trousdale County would reach the playoffs if they won this game and then beat Watertown to end the season.  

East Robertson and Westmoreland are playing for the region championship.  

Harpeth is safely in the playoffs at 2-2 in the region because they’ve won 5 games overall (and will probably win a 6th against Hickman County).

That leaves Watertown and Trousdale County.  If both teams end up at 2-3 in the region then Harpeth would get the #3 seed and after they are in the playoffs it goes to head to head and under that scenario Trousdale County will have beaten Watertown to claim the #4 spot.  

Of course if Watertown beats Trousdale County like I believe they will then they would be the #3 seed and Harpeth would be the #4 seed and Trousdale County would get a head start on basketball season.  

Trousdale County will beat Whites Creek this week.  It will be a lopsided victory as well.  

5 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

As crazy as it sounds Trousdale County would reach the playoffs if they won this game and then beat Watertown to end the season.  

East Robertson and Westmoreland are playing for the region championship.  

Harpeth is safely in the playoffs at 2-2 in the region because they’ve won 5 games overall (and will probably win a 6th against Hickman County).

That leaves Watertown and Trousdale County.  If both teams end up at 2-3 in the region then Harpeth would get the #3 seed and after they are in the playoffs it goes to head to head and under that scenario Trousdale County will have beaten Watertown to claim the #4 spot.  

Of course if Watertown beats Trousdale County like I believe they will then they would be the #3 seed and Harpeth would be the #4 seed and Trousdale County would get a head start on basketball season.  

Trousdale County will beat Whites Creek this week.  It will be a lopsided victory as well.  

There is no way Watertown doesn't smash TC just to keep em out.  I actually do think Tc beats White's Creek, but what kinda whack system do we have where the 4th place team in the district makes the playoffs lol... One of the weakest districts in the state and 4 teams in, it's laughable.

2 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

There is no way Watertown doesn't smash TC just to keep em out.  I actually do think Tc beats White's Creek, but what kinda whack system do we have where the 4th place team in the district makes the playoffs lol... One of the weakest districts in the state and 4 teams in, it's laughable.

Watertown has to beat TC to make the playoffs themselves if TC wins this game. And talk about laughable system look at some Regions a team is already in at the start of the season because there are only 4 teams in it. Someone could go 0-10 and still make the playoffs while others could actually go 6-4 and be left out. Please go  to 4 classes like Basketball has with Districts of the same teams in everything. 

Edited by Khall555

29 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Watertown has to beat TC to make the playoffs themselves if TC wins this game. And talk about laughable system look at some Regions a team is already in at the start of the season because there are only 4 teams in it. Someone could go 0-10 and still make the playoffs while others could actually go 6-4 and be left out. Please go  to 4 classes like Basketball has with Districts of the same teams in everything. 

Come on man you obviously don't understand that TSSAA is not going to do that because football is their money maker! That's why come playoff time you will be spending $15 on gofan for every game you attend. The people at TSSAA do not care one bit about student athletes, coaches, or fans. They only think about what is best for them. TSSAA sucks! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate to say this but I don't think TC will win this game. Injuries have finally caught up with TC. I hope I am wrong I knew this season would be rough but going winless I didn't see this coming. Looks like a sign of what's to come next year. Hopefully, TC can field a team with more than 21 kids next year.

38 minutes ago, RTD said:

I hate to say this but I don't think TC will win this game. Injuries have finally caught up with TC. I hope I am wrong I knew this season would be rough but going winless I didn't see this coming. Looks like a sign of what's to come next year. Hopefully, TC can field a team with more than 21 kids next year.

I thought you said new players were joining the team very soon.